• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber XL

2kwik4u

No bro I do XL and Black whatever comes first so I can make my $80-$100+ an hour
Post automatically merged:

People in my market are making over $100k a year so it's easier to hand a driver a $50 or a $100 bill
I make over $100k/yr and won't be handing over a $50 bill to an Uber driver. I think you just have some generous clients :biggrin:

maxroyalty1

I make over $100k/yr and won't be handing over a $50 bill to an Uber driver. I think you just have some generous clients :biggrin:
If you had a really good ride in a $70k SUV you just might. All my passengers get Fiji Water and organic snacks. That's how I also get those 50's.

KD_LA

Author
Quick easy question: Does Uber automaticlaly know if my car is an XL? I have a 2019 Honda Pilot and has 3 rows.
Easy answer: when you add a car to your account, it asks how many seat belts it has. Seems to me that is the determination since the 3rd row seats are options on some vehicles. If that process doesn't already accept the newly added vehicle as an XL, you can have them fix it during the vehicle inspection.

TomTheAnt

If you had a really good ride in a $70k SUV you just might. All my passengers get Fiji Water and organic snacks. That's how I also get those 50's.
I've had desperate ants pick me up from airports around the country with all kinds of expensive SUVs driving X and not even once have I thought about giving them more than the usual 20-30% tip. Even when I'm getting the expense reimbursed by my employer.

FW and organic snacks? Well... They're not going to sway me one way or another, but I guess they have an impact on the people you drive around in your 70K SUV.

And assuming somebody making over 100K/year is just throwing their money away at Uber drivers...? 🤦‍♂️

maxroyalty1

I've had desperate ants pick me up from airports around the country with all kinds of expensive SUVs driving X and not even once have I thought about giving them more than the usual 20-30% tip. Even when I'm getting the expense reimbursed by my employer.

FW and organic snacks? Well... They're not going to sway me one way or another, but I guess they have an impact on the people you drive around in your 70K SUV.

And assuming somebody making over 100K/year is just throwing their money away at Uber drivers...? 🤦‍♂️
Throwing money away? Maybe if the tip was over $500. These passengers of mine often pull out wads of cash with front of me prior to tipping. I’ve gotten $100 bills multiple times, $20 bills more than one hundred times. bro you have to understand these customers in my market have mortgages over $5k-$9k+/month so throwing up a bill to them is really nothing. They don’t count pennies. You obviously do count pennies because you my friend are an UberX passenger. I have NEVER picked up one UberX pax because the rate is $0.70 a mile and I have too much self-respect to drive for that kind of date. My rates from Uber and Lyft are between $1.50-$3.50 a mile depending on whether it’s XL, LUX, BLACK, OR BLACK XL. This weekend I had a round trip on a Lyft black from a customer who told me that UberX drivers are plain people and have small cars lol he ended up paying $340 plus $40 tip. Bro what you just said made me happy I never pick up Uber x customers. THEY DONT TIP. THEY look for the most economical option possible and that’s where I HAPPILY deselect uberx pings on my uber app. If a pax isn’t trying to spend money, I’m not picking them up. Plain and simple. Rather sit on my couch with my apps on while my luxury suv is my parking spot lol and yes bro FIJI waters in the cup holders in the back seat with every pickup I do

DriverMark

You would fit right in with all the Black drivers during Sundance hanging out in the Lyft/Uber lounges.

maxroyalty1

You would fit right in with all the Black drivers during Sundance hanging out in the Lyft/Uber lounges.
Put me in coach, I only play with the big leaguer's. It's funny because after I wrote all the stuff yesterday I got an XL ping for a 80 mile round trip and uber gave me $175 with tip. Just one trip quick 1.5 hour ez pz stuff. I love uber so much.

2kwik4u

For what your average Uber driver makes these days, that Quarter Pounder is the closest they'll ever get to a Ruth's Chris steak!

Hey now.....I had a pickup at the local Ruth Chris the other night. Granted it's 12 stories above me, but it was still closer than the local McDonalds :biggrin: :biggrin:

Put me in coach, I only play with the big leaguer's. It's funny because after I wrote all the stuff yesterday I got an XL ping for a 80 mile round trip and uber gave me $175 with tip. Just one trip quick 1.5 hour ez pz stuff. I love uber so much.
What market is that? Those kind of tips don’t even exist in LA. After your posts many of ants browsing qx80’s on cars.com lol

maxroyalty1

What market is that? Those kind of tips don’t even exist in LA. After your posts many of ants browsing qx80’s on cars.com lol
This market is a secret because it's limited and I can't have others find out it will kill my business.

After your posts many of ants browsing qx80’s on cars.com lol
Be sure to have $50k lined up because the old ones won't cut it. People want expensive shit

This market is a secret because it's limited and I can't have others find out it will kill my business.

Be sure to have $50k lined up because the old ones won't cut it. People want expensive shit
Then you woke up and all wet down there 👇
max in wonderland. 😄