Uber X Plus - A Must Do

D-River

Hi all.

Uber have been promoting Uber X Plus all week. It’s been great as I am getting quite a few jobs at the higher rate.

I wanted to suggest to all of you that are getting the X Plus jobs, make sure you promote it and you explain it properly to the passengers.

Let them know that for the few extra bucks they get a guaranteed larger car and a high rating driver.

I have done this and the response has been that it is great, as they had a trip the other day in a car that was very small.

This way they will begin to look for Plus.

Cheers

Uber_BoutsBangAU

Hi all.

Uber have been promoting Uber X Plus all week. It’s been great as I am getting quite a few jobs at the higher rate.

I wanted to suggest to all of you that are getting the X Plus jobs, make sure you promote it and you explain it properly to the passengers.

Let them know that for the few extra bucks they get a guaranteed larger car and a high rating driver.

I have done this and the response has been that it is great, as they had a trip the other day in a car that was very small.

This way they will begin to look for Plus.

Cheers
D keep trying.Maybe some of the drivers might learn something from.you. @Apollo won't,has is too much looking into it.

D-River

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im accredited for X plus. I keep getting these notifications on my phone "you have been matched with an Uber X Plus ride" but I'm yet to get 1 single ride.
When you accept a job, and you get that notice, it means that it is an uber Plus job
Post automatically merged:

It’s about to end love....
That’s the end of the trial, and that notice was sent before they started making it cheaper for pax, so the pax would know what it was.

That’s why we need to explain it to the pax, so they continue to select it when it’s a few bucks extra.

Like Pool, Uber has been subsiding it the last 2 weeks to get it used and known.

Who is John Galt?

If you are getting the notification,that means the trip is X plus. It doesn't show on trip history or statement though

That changed today :smiles:

I just posted this in the Adelaide forum but it is worth repeating here:

I notice today that ÜberX Plus trip payments now specify that the trip was actually ÜberX Plus.

Prior to today, they have been grouped in with ÜberX and other than the waybill there was no way to differentiate the two types of trips.

This is a long overdue but welcome change.

Attachments

hello_melbs

I don’t think they will continue it.
Remember it came out before tipping.
Uber were looking at ways of increasing income for us.
Most drivers are over 4.85 and 80% of rental cars meet the X Plus criteria.
I can only think of Swift and Golf that don’t, oh Corolla too.
It’s pointless, unless you are 4x fat people or have lots of luggage. But you can find your own “spacious vehicle” for fat/luggage requirements by just requesting X a couple of times. You can see the car before requesting trip.
Pax tell me all their drivers are friendly and helpful.

Silk Singh

I got a passenger that booked an Uber X+, because his chauffeur did not turn up.

No Select or Black in the Pen.

Sat behind me and started to complain about my car not been what he was expecting, Full leather heaps of space still keep it spotless, even have water and mints for the Airport when see the +45.

Then he started to complain about how low my rating was, and asking what I had done to the passengers.

Too top it off the bastard thought it would be funny to tell me a black joke.

Bloody Aussies love taking the piss to see if you bite.

Still loving this X+ hope it is here to stay, just wish that guy was paying XL rates instead.

At least he said thank you when I dropped him off, I did not offer a business card once is enough.

Brownsville

I got a passenger that booked an Uber X+, because his chauffeur did not turn up.

Sat behind me and started to complain about my car not been what he was expecting, Full leather heaps of space still keep it spotless, even have water and mints for the Airport when see the +45.

Then he started to complain about how low my rating was, and asking what I had done to the passengers.

Still loving this X+ hope it is here to stay, just wish that guy was paying XL rates instead.

At least he said thank you when I dropped him off, I did not offer a business card once is enough.
I am sure you would have given him well deserved *1.

D-River

That changed today :smiles:

I just posted this in the Adelaide forum but it is worth repeating here:

I notice today that ÜberX Plus trip payments now specify that the trip was actually ÜberX Plus.

Prior to today, they have been grouped in with ÜberX and other than the waybill there was no way to differentiate the two types of trips.

This is a long overdue but welcome change.
They aren’t showing on my trips and I know I had 3 or four today.....
Post automatically merged:

I don’t think they will continue it.
Remember it came out before tipping.
Uber were looking at ways of increasing income for us.
Most drivers are over 4.85 and 80% of rental cars meet the X Plus criteria.
I can only think of Swift and Golf that don’t, oh Corolla too.
It’s pointless, unless you are 4x fat people or have lots of luggage. But you can find your own “spacious vehicle” for fat/luggage requirements by just requesting X a couple of times. You can see the car before requesting trip.
Pax tell me all their drivers are friendly and helpful.
They will continue it.
Look at JG’s screen shots. They don’t make app changes like that unless it’s here to stay I reckon.

Who is John Galt?

They aren’t showing on my trips and I know I had 3 or four today.....

This may well be the case, as it is not the first time I have been invited to trial the latest and greatest, dynamic new Über fiasco initiative. Just today another wonderful message came across my virtual desk with the wonderfully worded:
"Are you ready to help your community?"

Well you have to hand it to the Übes, they certainly have a sense of humour. Ready to help? LOL, I've had my body (and mind) available to my very lucky riders at a moments notice for over two years. Ready to help, indeed.:smiles:

Anyway, this little nugget of hilarity relates to Über Assist, and given the number of times they keep trying to drag me into the assistance abyss, for even less money and greater potential liability, it could well be called Über Persist.

I have previously given my Über Persist views here, and I can't say anything has changed.

Back on point, I think you will see the ÜberX Plus notification in the trip earnings gradually rolled out over the next week or so. I would be interested to know when you get it.

Attachments

D-River

This may well be the case, as it is not the first time I have been invited to trial the latest and greatest, dynamic new Über fiasco initiative. Just today another wonderful message came across my virtual desk with the wonderfully worded:
"Are you ready to help your community?"

Well you have to hand it to the Übes, they certainly have a sense of humour. Ready to help? LOL, I've had my body (and mind) available to my very lucky riders at a moments notice for over two years. Ready to help, indeed.:smiles:

Anyway, this little nugget of hilarity relates to Über Assist, and given the number of times they keep trying to drag me into the assistance abyss, for even less money and greater potential liability, it could well be called Über Persist.

I have previously given my Über Persist views here, and I can't say anything has changed.

Back on point, I think you will see the ÜberX Plus notification in the trip earnings gradually rolled out over the next week or so. I would be interested to know when you get it.
I received the “help your community” and mail also yesterday.

Kick poor Ant in guts

The pax sounds like a real dirtbag