Uber X drivers - how much per hour did you make on Saturday?

USMCX

We all know that Uber programs their algorithm to limit your earnings to $15-25 hr. I just wonder if that's true on a typical Friday or Saturday night for you guys.

Jef313392

My New Year's resolution is to drive Uber on Saturdays only, if at all. To drive any other day is a waste of gas and not worth the wear and tear on your vehicle. I started this August of 2018. I drive mostly in Suffolk County. I could drive 10 to 12 hours a week and make $220 to $250 and only drive 5 to 6 hours on Saturdays to make half that. Now you have to work all day Saturday to make most of it. I drove 3 hours this past Friday evening and only made $33.30. It's the Holidays. Makes no sense. I normally don't drive Sunday's but I did today and only made $52.50 in 4 hours. That's the money I saw in January and February earlier this year.

My New Year's resolution is to drive Uber on Saturdays only, if at all. To drive any other day is a waste of gas and not worth the wear and tear on your vehicle. I started this August of 2018. I drive mostly in Suffolk County. I could drive 10 to 12 hours a week and make $220 to $250 and only drive 5 to 6 hours on Saturdays to make half that. Now you have to work all day Saturday to make most of it. I drove 3 hours this past Friday evening and only made $33.30. It's the Holidays. Makes no sense. I normally don't drive Sunday's but I did today and only made $52.50 in 4 hours. That's the money I saw in January and February earlier this year.
i drove friday 5 hours made $159 saturday 8 hours $224 sunday 6 hours $193

You did very well considering the hourly maximum you can mathematical earn in an x is $32.76 (plus a few more .81 cents base fares thrown in) . Your surges and tips must have made up for your dead miles.

5231XDMA

Anywhere from 18 to 32 an hour...Sometimes 10 when it is super dead, and never above mid 30 even with all the surges, tips and full hour rides. NYC Suburb rate sucks, the city drivers make double ours but they have caps.