Uber Won

SLAV4UBER

Lyft has no brand recognition and a terrible name to boot. If you wanna go against uber, you need to do better than them, and their marketing, all the way down to just the name are clearly tough to beat. I don't know how many times Lyft pax say they're in an uber...

On top of the fact that their primetime is absolute garbage compared to the surge system. It has major lag and the areas are too small, mind you that's when they show them.

And if anyone else has noticed they have started to primetime the whole strip at late weeknd hours. At 25% most of the time, and it went up to 50%, but for hours it was Prime Time 25%

mweiss10

L
Lyft has no brand recognition and a terrible name to boot. If you wanna go against uber, you need to do better than them, and their marketing, all the way down to just the name are clearly tough to beat. I don't know how many times Lyft pax say they're in an uber...

On top of the fact that their primetime is absolute garbage compared to the surge system. It has major lag and the areas are too small, mind you that's when they show them.

And if anyone else has noticed they have started to primetime the whole strip at late weeknd hours. At 25% most of the time, and it went up to 50%, but for hours it was Prime Time 25%
Lyft is a joke horrible company they deactivated me today for absolutely no reason. I asked for information regarding their allegations they have not provided anything.

ABC123DEF

I don't know why these app companies even call themselves companies. They all need to grow up and treat people the people better who basically represent their brand. We're the first line of contact for these clowns.

SLAV4UBER

I don't know why these app companies even call themselves companies. They all need to grow up and treat people the people better who basically represent their brand. We're the first line of contact for these clowns.
Lyft is the more driver oriented TNC however.. idk what's going on for mweiss10 but most, as in 97% of companies ppl work for find you expendable, Lyft included! What you want cuts into the bottom line the more they do it.

Tbh, a name change to something stupid simple like DRVR would make their service more marketable.

My DRVR is here
I'm drunk but I got a DRVR so pass me a shot
Our DRVR was super cool!
My DRVR cancelled on me

If they could get "driver", even better... not sure they could

"LYFT" wasn't going to ever trump "UBER"

Last edited:

mweiss10

Lyft is the more driver oriented TNC however.. idk what's going on for mweiss10 but most, as in 97% of companies ppl work for find you expendable, Lyft included! What you want cuts into the bottom line the more they do it.

Tbh, a name change to something stupid simple like DRVR would make their service more marketable
When I went down in the lift office they said this happens all the time if a passenger said something anything they just deactivate first and ask questions later. Honestly I'm completely over it Uber seems to be much more honest and fair and lyft does nasty things to their drivers they were sending me on 7 Mile pickups to take a customer one or two miles very selfish unfair business practices in my opinion.

SLAV4UBER

Traveling out of the way for a short trip is just a part of the risk you take when you accept a ride. I took a 15-minute drive for a select pick up that was literally 3 miles away from the airport. But Select makes any trip worth it to be honest with you. UberX/Lyft Car no surge driving around town just sucks. UberX more imo because of the low minimum fare net payout and all the other reasons we already discuss to ad nauseam.

It's also no secret that lift has much worse customer//driver support than uber though. At least we do have the uber office that can do something about issues.