Uber will now let you know when you’re being a total jerk to your driver

1NYC1

I agree, but there is total imbalance. If a passenger gets kicked off the Uber or Lyft platform for conduct and behavior, they just lose their ride share priviledge for a little while. If drivers get kicked off they lose their livelihood.
The saddest part is that, in fact, a lot of drivers do consider driving for these blatant thieves a livelihood. Truly sad...

JPell

I agree, but there is total imbalance. If a passenger gets kicked off the Uber or Lyft platform for conduct and behavior, they just lose their ride share priviledge for a little while. If drivers get kicked off they lose their livelihood.
Riders need to have proof. I agree. I've read more than a few examples on this forum of riders making up false allegations to get free rides. Last I looked this is still an innocent until proven guilty country. Ubers mentality seems more I'm rich, you're expendable who gives a crap. There's tons of ants. Complaints cost money re HR. What to do? What to do? Oh a line! And not care!

Steve4991

From what I just read from Uber our "comments" of riders will not go directly to the actual PAX but will be "used to make comments" to the rider base!

UberSchmuber

And do you think that an uber QA person will review the cases where a rider lied about there dog being a "Service Animal" ? And reinstate said driver ?
True enough. 2 words: DASH CAM. I have 2 64GB micro SDs so I always have 4 days of reserve and save recordings of any questionable ride on my computer. What I have figured is this after being accused of abusive and/or threatening language by Lyft: since they don't want us to know which pax it is, I can give them individual recordings for the whole day in question. As for each pax, start the recording on approach and end it after I end the drive and start driving away. All the recordings are time and date stamped.