• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Weekly Guarantees not paid 10/24-28

Micadoo

I'm in a battle with Uber. They sent me a invites to both weekly and weekend guarantees last week. I pounded the weekly and then they tell me I was not invited to the weekly but got paid on the weekend. I have screen shots of the weekly invite and response confirmation. All I get is the run around at this point. They owe me over $500 .... anyone else having this issue? or suggestions?
uber 1023 week.jpg
ubera.jpg

Uber315

You know it's pretty sad they don't give a crap about the drivers . I know a few long time drivers who have lost there cars do to repos . Uber is not going to change until someone lose there mind and lights them up. I'm telling you something bad is gonna happen. I see it . With there lies and deceptions they have destroyed people's lives .

Mars Troll Number 4

You know it's pretty sad they don't give a crap about the drivers . I know a few long time drivers who have lost there cars do to repos . Uber is not going to change until someone lose there mind and lights them up. I'm telling you something bad is gonna happen. I see it . With there lies and deceptions they have destroyed people's lives .
Every person they screw over is one more driver that tells all their friends family and coworkers not to driver for Uber... like a virus it will erode away the number of people willing to try it, as more and more drivers discovered that after they put their car back together that they are loosing money.