Uber Wants Us To Speak Up On Their Behalf Florida Drivers

2hot2handle

Did you guys get the email yet? Well uber wants both riders and drivers to stand up to the state government and tell them why uber needs to stay here and how great they are and we need them....lol?

How many drivers are really going to say to government here to keep Uber here...please...my mouth is sealed but I bet those passengers gonna be writing in like crazy, hell if I was getting welfare rides I would rant and rave wouldn't you?

JaxBeachDriver

Did you guys get the email yet? Well uber wants both riders and drivers to stand up to the state government and tell them why uber needs to stay here and how great they are and we need them....lol?

How many drivers are really going to say to government here to keep Uber here...please...my mouth is sealed but I bet those passengers gonna be writing in like crazy, hell if I was getting welfare rides I would rant and rave wouldn't you?
Post the email?

MrsUberJax

WHAT DOES UBER

MEAN TO YOU?

THIS

Uber continues to face regulatory issues across the state of Florida. The victories we have achieved, however, can be credited to the tireless advocacy of our riders and driver-partners.

As we face new challenges in cities around Florida, it's important to remind lawmakers why Uber has so quickly become a part of the very fabric of communities in Florida like yours. Please tap the button below and share your perspective on why Uber is important to you.

AmeliaIslandUber

WHAT DOES UBER

MEAN TO YOU?

THIS

Uber continues to face regulatory issues across the state of Florida. The victories we have achieved, however, can be credited to the tireless advocacy of our riders and driver-partners.

As we face new challenges in cities around Florida, it's important to remind lawmakers why Uber has so quickly become a part of the very fabric of communities in Florida like yours. Please tap the button below and share your perspective on why Uber is important to you.

ENDHERE

SPEAK UP FOR UBER

MrsUberJax

WHAT DOES UBER

MEAN TO YOU?

THIS

I was careful NOT to include the button... everything that is written there is collected by Uber..

2hot2handle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if Uber uses rent-a-crowd to these types of events.
Wouldnt be surprised, I mean they trick drivers into the high income, they trick people to market for them for free like us drivers and passengers oh and they trick lyft drivers to drive for then for couple dollars then they are trapped, so I wouldn't put anything past this company.