Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
61 - 80 of 149 Posts
Thank you for your comment and advice. Actually that is a packet of hot sauce not ketchup. None of my customers know what my codes on the bags mean so I don't think I need to worry about someone feeling insulted because I am making markings based on their age or a race. I am very sensitive to race issues and that's why I thought it's best to consider the person who I am making a package for. For example I don't think black woman would appreciate a sticker of Justin Bieber and a package of suntan lotion.
That is good advice on how to close the bags. I guess I got a little sloppy. Actually I have many clothespins that I have painted to look like little green alligators. I am thinking of folding the bags like you are saying and clipping them shut with these now.
Ok there is just no way that you are for real! You had me going for a while, but I can't imagine anyone actually being this clueless! Your trolling has been quite entertaining however...

Ya I figured it was a troll once I saw the pic of the lunch bags! But quick point here.... you said you are very racially sensitive... Isn't it racist or stereotyping and sexist to label bags for different things for different races and ages and genders? What if a black female does like Justin Bieber? don't hate on her cuz you assume she must only like hip hop or rap. Would you give a mexican hot sauce cuz you assume they love all type of hot stuff? maybe the person likes tabasco instead. lol just saying you are being very insensitive to being sensitive of race, especially when you try so hard to not offend anyone cuz you look at their race and make a judgement, just look at the person as a person and be normal!

Ya I figured it was a troll once I saw the pic of the lunch bags! But quick point here.... you said you are very racially sensitive... Isn't it racist or stereotyping and sexist to label bags for different things for different races and ages and genders? What if a black female does like Justin Bieber? don't hate on her cuz you assume she must only like hip hop or rap. Would you give a mexican hot sauce cuz you assume they love all type of hot stuff? maybe the person likes tabasco instead. lol just saying you are being very insensitive to being sensitive of race, especially when you try so hard to not offend anyone cuz you look at their race and make a judgement, just look at the person as a person and be normal!
It's the bags that make me think he's real. The crumpled tops. The weird codes. If he's a troll those are brilliant touches.

I didn't look too much, but there were like little glass animals (a few broken), creepy looking porcelain faced clowns, racist figurines of African Americans. That kind of stuff.

I am the biggest supporter of GreenPeace, but I feel no guilt throwing things out my window or putting it out in the ditch. The ditch is already dirty to begin with, and they always have people cleaning it up anyhow---usually juvenile delinquents doing community service.
You shouldn't have thrown those away! The African American ones are known as "Jolly N|gger" pieces. They're actually very collectible, and very valuable much of the time. A lot of black people collect them for some reason... There's a black guy who owns an antique store here in Seattle who has a whole section devoted to his personal collection of this stuff, which is not for sale. Other creepy clown stuff could have been worth money too as a lot of porcelain stuff like that is collectible in general.

It's the bags that make me think he's real. The crumpled tops. The weird codes. If he's a troll those are brilliant touches.
I keep going back and forth... Seems like an obvious troll post... But then he keeps drawing me back in with the little stuff.

SadUber, if you're not a troll... Stop it with the bags. Find a good bowl/over seat bag hangy thing or something and toss a bunch of candy in it. People will be 100x happier with that than random bags of random stuff, and a lot less work. If your ratings are dipping below 4.0 stars (I saw you said you got BACK UP TO over 4 in another spot) then you are doing something wrong. You're either driving poorly, being impersonable, smelly/dirty car, etc. SOMETHING important isn't right. It could in fact be that handing out random bags is WHY you have a bad rating too.

I have nearly 5000 rides between Uber and Lyft. I'm at 4.93/4.94 on Uber. No candy. No water. Just being a good driver and a good talker. I do have charging cables and an aux cable. If you're not a troll get the basics down, stop handing out weird gift bags, and get mints/gum/candy if you really want to be super awesome and nice. Maybe water too. DONE. Far easier AND more appreciated by pax.

If you are a troll, I must admit YOU'RE GOOD. LOL

This shit just keeps getting deeper. Those bags are labeled white female 40+, Black Female 18-40 (something), white male 18-40 and God only knows what else. This poster is as crazy as a Jaybird and I am pretty sure is just screwing with the readers on this forum. There is exactly ZERO chance that anyone who passed an Uber background check is also this crazy!

The topic is:
Uber wants me to stop giving packages
The topic shoud be:
Uber wants me to stop driving!
The background check is just for driving and criminal offenses. You could spend 20 years in a mental facility, get out and drive for Uber. You only need to have been a licensed driver for 3 years (I think... might only be 1 year).

I think its great! Racially insensitive gift bags!.... Uber on! No tip needed.

You have to show the photos or we will not believe it is real!
So based on these photos, either this dude is going through a lot of trouble to keep this fake thread alive or he is actually doing it. I am now leaning toward him actually doing it. So to me the biggest impracticality of doing this is simply space. Where do you keep this crap? Do you get out and open your trunk to give them their goodies? Real or not.....it's freaking idiotic.

I know you are trying very hard, especially with these "care packages" but the drivers here told not to do it. Now another driver has told you not to do it, Then Uber had to tell you not to do it too.

Random food in zip-locked bags is very scary, haven't you been watching the Bill Cosby trail or "Silence of the Lambs".

Continue to work hard at driving, and being pleasant. You don't have to bribe your paxs.

You got this in the bag ... and yes, pun intended.

Here is an idea for you, maybe just hand write a bunch of simple "Thank You for taking Uber, your Uber driver one Sad Uber" notes to pass out
Well if you got a better idea on how to give someone roofies, I am all ears

Thank you for your comment and advice. Actually that is a packet of hot sauce not ketchup. None of my customers know what my codes on the bags mean so I don't think I need to worry about someone feeling insulted because I am making markings based on their age or a race. I am very sensitive to race issues and that's why I thought it's best to consider the person who I am making a package for. For example I don't think black woman would appreciate a sticker of Justin Bieber and a package of suntan lotion.
That is good advice on how to close the bags. I guess I got a little sloppy. Actually I have many clothespins that I have painted to look like little green alligators. I am thinking of folding the bags like you are saying and clipping them shut with these now.
What a relief that it was hot sauce, if it was ketchup, that would of been wierd

Do the Asian bags include chop sticks and fortune cookies?:confused:o_O
Don't be silly, if it is lunch it is a can of soda, if it is dinner it is soup and eggroll

Discussion starter · #72 ·
Of course there are black women that like Justin Bieber, just as there are cats like doggie biscuits and cats that like tuna. But you do not set a rule for the general population based on the exception.
Remember, the people do NOT know what those codes mean. I only give out one bag to the person that requested the ride. The only reason why people here know the codes is because I said what they mean in an earlier thread. For these people, the writings could mean "Minneapolis, Burnsville, trip over 40 miles (which I actually do have a special pack for, well over 30 miles).

Of course there are black women that like Justin Bieber, just as there are cats like doggie biscuits and cats that like tuna. But you do not set a rule for the general population based on the exception.
Remember, the people do NOT know what those codes mean. I only give out one bag to the person that requested the ride. The only reason why people here know the codes is because I said what they mean in an earlier thread. For these people, the writings could mean "Minneapolis, Burnsville, trip over 40 miles (which I actually do have a special pack for, well over 30 miles).
If you're really serious about all this stuff man... Stop. Get a large container of candy if you want to be a nice guy. Some waters maybe. Those will be things 99% of pax will appreciate more than this, nobody will think it's weird, AND it's less trouble for you.

So based on these photos, either this dude is going through a lot of trouble to keep this fake thread alive or he is actually doing it. I am now leaning toward him actually doing it. So to me the biggest impracticality of doing this is simply space. Where do you keep this crap? Do you get out and open your trunk to give them their goodies? Real or not.....it's freaking idiotic.
Considering she provided the photos like an hour after I asked for them, I'm tending to believe she's real. Like you say, either way, she's completely crazy. I'm going to start following her. I have to admit, I kind of want to see what this crazy cat lady does next.

Considering she provided the photos like an hour after I asked for them, I'm tending to believe she's real. Like you say, either way, she's completely crazy. I'm going to start following her. I have to admit, I kind of want to see what this crazy cat lady does next.
No way - I just don't believe it. There is no way that anyone, in their right mind, would think that handing out hot sauce packets, or putting bits of cereal into a baggie would be a good idea. Or more so, one that would generate tips! I think its a very clever and funny troll, perhaps one that knew someone would eventually ask for a photo of these ridiculous bags of junk ahead of time. Clearly this person(s) has some time on their hands, but admittedly willing to put in the time for some really good laughs. And if I'm wrong....wow...no words...

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid? No no one can tell what wm 18-40 means. You can't be serious. I assume you are a troll because the alternative would be more disturbing. If I got one of these bags I would politely decline and strongly suggest you consider not doing it. I would not rate you 5 stars.

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid? No no one can tell what wm 18-40 means. You can't be serious. I assume you are a troll because the alternative would be more disturbing. If I got one of these bags I would politely decline and strongly suggest you consider not doing it. I would not rate you 5 stars.
John this is the best thread ever, I wish she was in Boston!

61 - 80 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.