• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UBER Vs X rideshare networks

Fabrice Janson

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Firstly.. anyone who cares about commenting under a pseudonym is scared. I ain’t scared of some deadbeat loser. If he wants to come at me. Come on then.. secondly.. take this as an example.. had Coles and Aldi, and IGA not been around, Woolworths would be the biggest player in that game and therefore would be able to set their prices that benefited themselves, and their staff. This applies the same in this industry, Therefore, drivers would earn a living. Now with all these options, passengers are the only ones who win. Drivers will always lose in this economy. And stupid drivers sign up, thinking, oh, more money, but what they don’t realise is how they will be affected in the long run, and how they affect other drivers now.. wait and see Mofos

Last edited:

Sleepo

Firstly.. anyone who cares about commenting under a pseudonym is scared. I ain’t scared of some deadbeat loser. If he wants to come at me. Come on then.. secondly.. take this as an example.. had Coles and Aldi, and IGA not been around, Woolworths would be the biggest player in that game and therefore would be able to set their prices that benefited themselves, and their staff. This applies the same in this industry, Therefore, drivers would earn a living. Now with all these options, passengers are the only ones who win. Drivers will always lose in this economy. And stupid drivers sign up, thinking, oh, more money, but what they don’t realise is how they will be affected in the long run, and how they affect other drivers now.. wait and see Mofos
What a silly comparison, every industry in the world has competitors, the public are supposed to win, industry has the task of trying to make money out of what the public are willing to pay

DurrrrrHurrrrr

Why not regulate the deregulated market. Government could sell off Rideshare Licenses, not for a lot but just keep serious business owners in the game..........say $10 or 20k......that would get rid of all the ants. To provide a sufficient income that people are after the government could set fares
Why not further deregulate, lets just buy and sell rides on gumtree. Gumtree makes money through advertising due to high traffic, riders get lower prices and drivers keep the whole fare.

We can then have a race to the bottom as that guy with a 20yo Prius with retread tyres is able to do Penrith to the airport for 30 bucks.

Actually I’m just ranting your idea is actually quite a valid one, the amount of Uber drivers on the road is causing congestion and leading to lower incomes for drivers. But I worry if more regulations come along something further deregulated will appear, much like Uber was illegal when it started but has become legit

Fabrice Janson

What a silly comparison, every industry in the world has competitors, the public are supposed to win, industry has the task of trying to make money out of what the public are willing to pay
No problem sleepo.. you can make a mockery out of anything I guess. But the bottom line is.. these ‘competitors’ as you call them, they are helping the amount of money made per driver decrease. But guess you ain’t got that message tho. Since you been sleeping! Hope you sleep at the wheel.. cheers.

soontobeautomated

Tough guy, huh? Do you think you are made of the right fabric, Fabrice?

What sort of a name is Fabrice anyway? A bit girly isn’t it?

Isn't Fab Rice the reason people buy a rice cooker?

Mothers that cook using any other method are less likely to produce a product fit for consumption. In my experience, the stove top method often produces Subparrice. So steady on @Who is John Galt? , I like Fabrice.:eek:

Sleepo

No problem sleepo.. you can make a mockery out of anything I guess. But the bottom line is.. these ‘competitors’ as you call them, they are helping the amount of money made per driver decrease. But guess you ain’t got that message tho. Since you been sleeping! Hope you sleep at the wheel.. cheers.
I guess you are confused as these other rideshare companies pay more than Uber, (considerably more) the only reason you could say that is because you stick with Uber whilst others take jobs from every operator.

Who is John Galt?

Isn't Fab Rice the reason people buy a rice cooker?

Mothers that cook using any other method are less likely to produce a product fit for consumption. In my experience, the stove top method often produces Subparrice. So steady on @Who is John Galt? , I like Fabrice.:eek:

It all seems a bit fluffy to me. When you talk about mothers, would that be the same Mofos that Fabby is referring to above?

Fabrice Janson

I guess you are confused as these other rideshare companies pay more than Uber, (considerably more) the only reason you could say that is because you stick with Uber whilst others take jobs from every operator.
Once again.. missing the point! Are you sleeping for real bro?? Yes the other operators may pay more.. but it’s diluted the pool.. anyway dude. Can’t conversation with an idiot like you. Grab some Toilet paper and wipe your mouth. Coz you talking sh**
Post automatically merged:

It all seems a bit fluffy to me. When you talk about mothers, would that be the same Mofos that Fabby is referring to above?

Ok boys. Ok: let’s just get off mothers ok. Coz I just got off yours.. ???

Last edited:

Mulder99

are you for real?

drivers will go to where the work is....

if riders start to use other rideshare apps other than Uber, then its logical that drivers will sign up to them and do jobs other than Uber.

It's the pax that is dictating the market, if more pax are abandoning Uber, then drivers who remain only on Uber will miss out.

Fabrice Janson

are you for real?

drivers will go to where the work is....

if riders start to use other rideshare apps other than Uber, then its logical that drivers will sign up to them and do jobs other than Uber.

It's the pax that is dictating the market, if more are abandoning Uber, then drivers who remain only on Uber will miss out.
Hencewhy you don’t let the market dictate.. this is why Apple is so successful. You get what you get when they want to release it..that’s why it’s called being a Market Leader. Meaning, you lead the market where you want it to go, and not vice versa. Anyway. Done with you bunch of sheeps. Peace

RustaSam

It is important that drivers support other ride share companies. So that one company does not dominate the market. As the companies compete for a higher market share they will continue to offer promotions to the drivers and riders.
The only way the driver can take control from the rideshare companies is with regulation.
The number of drivers must be capped through licenses or plates issued to the drivers by the RMS or similar
Then the rideshare companies will compete for drivers to use their apps. Drivers would see lower commissions and more driver promotions