Uber vs Taxi on 7 Mate

Wozza74

Whilst watching 7 mate yesterday (Friday, 5th April) I saw a short for a news bulletin coming up next week that is comparing pricing between Taxi's and Uber in Perth since they increased the fares. Could be an interesting watch.
I just hope the media don't portray/deliver it as a blanket statement for Uber all over WA, as the prices in the South have not changed at all for riders.

Modicum

What they conveniently failed to mention is that taxi fares have also gone up - jus more commercial media B.S, some ar$ehole @ today tonight probably has shares in a taxi company.

Immoralized

What they conveniently failed to mention is that taxi fares have also gone up - jus more commercial media B.S, some ar$ehole @ today tonight probably has shares in a taxi company.
Swan taxi is going to eat the levy and not pass it onto customers but taxi are still out of the world crazy in pricing basically Uberblack fees.

Board

Rideshare is just Taxi, p2p transport. It's no different. Just Taxi gets payed more.
Split and divide and work against one another to drive down price for a happy consumer.

Aujezza

Now taxi drivers are driving for Uber they are destroying it all by them selves. Customers are now asking for private cars as taxis, Uber and Ola are giving sh1t service.
It’s a service industry and the person that gives good service will get the customers!

Silk Singh

Now taxi drivers are driving for Uber they are destroying it all by them selves. Customers are now asking for private cars as taxis, Uber and Ola are giving sh1t service.
It’s a service industry and the person that gives good service will get the customers!
Getting more and more complaints about Uber drivers, which is good for me more customers are going private.

Uber must know there are problems with the X brand, are given some passengers cheaper rates for X+.
Had a couple passengers from the Airport ask me why X+ is cheaper.
Even more surprising have not been getting notifications about X+ rides, but still getting paid the higher rate.
Bumps the hourly rate up to a nice level when doing long X+ rides.