Uber vs. Lyft Demand over the past few weeks. [Poll]

Which company has been sending you more rides lately?

• Lyft

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Uber

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • About the same

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Uberchampion

In my situation, I've seen a marked large increase in Lyft requests and a steep decline in Uber requests over the past few weeks. For the first time ever, my Lyft fares have accounted for 70% of my ride share income for this week (March 18th to 25th). It also appears that Lyft is no longer only the bottom feeder pax although there are still a lot of short rides. I wonder if the IPO announcement has gotten them new passengers?

What have been your observations?

dmoney155

I also feel more lyft, but maybe it;s my bias cuz I was doing the challenge, so was focusing more on lyft rides. This morning so far is 3:3.

Last weekend, St. Patty’s, I noticed a lot of Lyft in the core dt. Outside in the boonies (Tottenham) it was all Uber.

Overal, definitely an upswing on Lyft and I say this with no bias, as I have both apps running, and only shut one off when I get a request on the other.

Friday night, Lyft one. Yesterday was Uber in terms of $$$, but in terms of rides, it was almost evenly split (Uber-10, Lyft-8)

ryan137

I mean, Lyft has been sending me more requests this weekend, but they are all ridiculously far away. Uber has been sending me more requests within the distance I am willing to drive to pick up.

uber_from_the north

I only drive for uber, do you think I should continue my pending application I started months ago? I want to add more saturation to the lyft community lol

Thoughts?

IMG_FBFBB75274AA-1.jpeg

Underground