• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UBER vs GRABCAR

In terms of ROI, which is better or best, Grabcar or Uber?

• Grabcar

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Uber

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jarod001

Hi, I'm a newbie operator of Uber but haven't start my business in the road yet because I want to know if Uber here in the Philippines will really give a huge ROI. In terms of ROI, which is better or best, Grabcar or Uber? I am craving for an honest and realistic answers.:smiles:

chi1cabby

Hi jarod001, welcome to the forum.

I would go with the bigger, more established operator. The smaller challenger is unlikely to overcome the bigger operators network effect of having more Drivers & Riders on it's platform.

observer

Hi, I'm a newbie operator of Uber but haven't start my business in the road yet because I want to know if Uber here in the Philippines will really give a huge ROI. In terms of ROI, which is better or best, Grabcar or Uber? I am craving for an honest and realistic answers.:smiles:
Hi jarod001, welcome to the forum.

I would go with the bigger, more established operator. The smaller challenger is unlikely to overcome the bigger operators network effect of having more Drivers & Riders on it's platform.
^^^^^what he said^^^^^

Except, don't expect "a huge ROI" Uber pays well at beginning but as it adds drivers it will continually drop its pay.