UBER VS CABS

Alexandros

Hi
Partners and friends

I am new to this forum, i don't know if this post exist or you know it already but i have a question for everybody.The regular taxi cabs is controlled by big companies.ok?The cabs is against to us! If they are against to us why then Uber give them the license to them???And don't tell me they are NOT!Because many times like customer i order a uber and receive me a regular cab.This is not fair....

Cableguynoe

Hi
Partners and friends

I am new to this forum, i don't know if this post exist or you know it already but i have a question for everybody.The regular taxi cabs is controlled by big companies.ok?The cabs is against to us! If they are against to us why then Uber give them the license to them???And don't tell me they are NOT!Because many times like customer i order a uber and receive me a regular cab.This is not fair....
Be grateful you got a ride

DaCoach

Hi
Partners and friends

I wish we could understand what ur trying to say!!

NHDriver

He is speaking cabby damn it! It is an international language that no one understands and just smiles and nods and then gtfo outta the cab. Pretty ingenious actually, no drama, no BS just let me outta here. Except cabby's don't get rated. Just reply with words that begin vowels and you be rocking the cabby talk.

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

Hi
Partners and friends

OP, Please re-phrase your answer in the form of a question!

Flashback121

Yes, a friend drives yellow cab and is also hooked up with Uber. He only gets a ping from Uber though if there are no other options around. He only tries to use it if there is a high surge and Uber starts passing fares to taxis. It's not often but from time to time he says

toshko

He is trying to ask why are cabs allowed to use the Uber platform since it's the competition!!!

Hi
Partners and friends

It may not be fair myfriend but it is what it is.
When there are no Uber cars around Cabbies have the app on so they can gorge on soMe juicy surge.

Shakur

He is trying to ask why are cabs allowed to use the Uber platform since it's the competition!!!
Guys who are making fun of people who are trying to speak or write other than their first language are cruel, ignorant and frankly very stupid!

Something is wrong with you if you are on the same page with the "Da Coach"!!!'

The racial undertone of lots of users on here is unacceptable to be honest. It just refelects the real world. Dont let it deter you though, best way is educating and building. Keep bettering your community to become self reliant, their teachings will fade into nothing but ignorance.

Stay blessed

Zuber7

The racial undertone of lots of users on here is unacceptable to be honest. It just refelects the real world. Dont let it deter you though, best way is educating and building. Keep bettering your community to become self reliant, their teachings will fade into nothing but ignorance.

Stay blessed
Race or nationality?

Pardalian

Hi
Partners and friends

I understand what you are trying to say, the reason you get a cab when you request an "Uber" is because you select the Ubercab option in your app, if you want an Uber X you have to swipe right about 2 pages and select Uber X.

Yes, a friend drives yellow cab and is also hooked up with Uber. He only gets a ping from Uber though if there are no other options around. He only tries to use it if there is a high surge and Uber starts passing fares to taxis. It's not often but from time to time he says

Your friend is a cab driver registered with UberCab, he gets Ubercab pings, just like Uber Black cars receive Uber Black pings.
When Uber started they started with Uber Black service, then they extended and introduced a pilot program in Chicago where you could request taxis also with the same app you request Uber Black. At that moment the Uber Black drivers got mad at Uber for doing this. Shortly after Lyft starts its rideshare business in SF and Uber (especially Travis) got very angry at SF municipality for allowing Lyft to operate as a rideshare company. Since Travis saw that the SF municipality does not care he started Uber X and at this point cab drivers got mad, and since Uber had way more money than Lyft they extended like the plague all over the world. This is a short history of how uber services that show up in your customer app came to be....I'm not getting into pool and select and XL cause they don't really matter here.

qiaoxiaopang

He is speaking cabby damn it! It is an international language that no one understands and just smiles and nods and then gtfo outta the cab. Pretty ingenious actually, no drama, no BS just let me outta here. Except cabby's don't get rated. Just reply with words that begin vowels and you be rocking the cabby talk.

Lol cabby talk xD.

What about Carny talk? :p

Oh Mon , You ALL GOTIT WRONG , This MOHN BE TALKING JAMAICAN MOHN. DONT CHA KNOW.