Inshur

Uber vs Bolt

Sparkz786

What do you prefer?

Bolt is started to take the P#SS because of blocking access due to not accepting jobs (what about self employment rights though?)

Surely matter of time till they learn their lesson too.

Only advantage thats keeping me on Uber is the fact you can see where the job is going, and even if you decline 100 jobs you can still sign in!

Love it when its surging on weekends and you do short trips within central london clearing £40-50 an hour

Windy

Bolt are trying to get around cancellations by saying that drivers didn’t reach the pick up point in time, after giving 1 minute to cover 1 mile in Central London. Also not allocating fees when passengers cancel after 4 or 5 minutes. No audit trail as to the waiting time. An app that was designed by a five year old. No way of seeing rating or if it’s a surge job once the job has been accepted. There really are no positives with Bolt

Greengrey

Bolt very frequently fails on the following points:

1) communication and response to emails in less than 72 hrs (forget 24 hrs or less)
2) review of rides and payment of it at the same week.
3) cancellations, car park charges and responses.
4) phone line (there is none)
5) review of documents (even with a push).
6) surge visibility after completed. You will never ever understand which ones was surge...
7) unless you wait offline for a while, you won’t be shown surge jobs.

And there is no way to see % of confirmations. They only tell you did not accept ,for example 45% of rides offered, but you cannot see it and they cannot show it and cannot prove it.

I think Bolt is about to go bust because nobody around me even switches on.

fraz006

cheapos who have bad ratting in uber
I don't think so. I use Bolt Uber and Kapten. And my Uber rating is 4.97 after almost 2500 trips, which I don't think is a bad rating after all. Anyway everyone has own choice. I prefer Bolt because of 15% their comission and it is not a fixed fare like kapten. And Alhamdulillah never had issue with the payments. Just smalls like airport parking fee but after fare review was paid in 2 to 3 hours. All fares are well calculated never had mileage or timing issue as well. And paid every Monday by 9:00 in the morning.

All companies have pros and cons so its matter of personal choice and needs.
Post automatically merged:

Fake??

View attachment 366979

You can:

View attachment 366981
You are right. Everyone can see all cancelled and accepted trips. And to be honest I thought the bonues was fake because I think not everyone has that bonus. Lol. Anyways when bolt started i received many bonuses too and 7% for 2 months.

Attachments

Last edited:

I am not sure

I use both Uber & Bolt

View attachment 366975
Gilga have you ever considered a career in making movies like the Gigguy of London?
your videos will bring 2 extra millions drivers,in a matter of weeks!
If you make a deal with either Uber or Bolt you could really have a Vida loca.
I will be your first subscriber seriously and I guess few others will follow from this forum.
Anyway nice one as usual take care what did you say the other day? it is all about the right time work less work smart!
Maybe if your first video could be about this that would help and thanks in advance.

Ubend R.S.

Gilga have you ever considered a career in making movies like the Gigguy of London?
I will be your first subscriber seriously and I guess few others will follow from this forum.
Anyway nice one as usual take care what did you say the other day? it is all about the right time work less work smart!
Maybe if your first video could be about this that would help and thanks in advance.
I reckon that's a great idea. I'm sure we're all curious to see the great man. I'm convinced he's a Chalton Heston looky likey. Opening scene should be Gilga, shirtless on a horse.

London's Finest

I reckon that's a great idea. I'm sure we're all curious to see the great man. I'm convinced he's a Chalton Heston looky likey. Opening scene should be Gilga, shirtless on a horse.
I’m glad you said Heston and not Paul lookalike. Lol.
Talking of Heston, if they ever remake Ben Hur, they can bring in a few Uber drivers as extras for the chariot race.

Greengrey

No
Fake??

View attachment 366979

You can:

View attachment 366981
you cannot because the screen you saw above is not the same screen they see. If it happens to you, you will better understand what I mean and I hope it won’t happen.

No

you cannot because the screen you saw above is not the same screen they see. If it happens to you, you will better understand what I mean and I hope it won’t happen.
For the bonus screen, it is only offered at the begining, (even better ones). However, they stopped offering good bonuses to old drivers. That is why I do not believe such bonus screen providing £100 bonus.

fraz006

No

For the bonus screen, it is only offered at the begining, (even better ones). However, they stopped offering good bonuses to old drivers. That is why I do not believe such bonus screen providing £100 bonus.
I think that bonus is just given to referral drivers. Who refferred drivers and who was reffered. Because they had a campaign that if you refer a driver both will get £100 after 20 trips.

Jack Barclay

He’s hosting seminars at 3 star Heathrow hotel between jobs from the Ava so he’s constantly earning.

“You-ber, work smart and earn”

a steal at £19.99