Uber VIP

Inshur

Mr. Affinito

Just completed my first vip trip. It was 4 minutes long. Smh
Why you shaking your head? Just be/c someone is VIP doesn't mean they have to take longer trips!

The elite not so anymore. In a span of 10 mins i got a total of 8 VIP requests. I thought this was an exclusive service for the A1 drivers out there, i guess now everyone gets them. I did not take any cause i forgot the red carpet at home. But next time ill be ready.

So you're rejecting the VIP requests?

ffran347

Why you shaking your head? Just be/c someone is VIP doesn't mean they have to take longer trips!

So you're rejecting the VIP requests?

Yea. I never signed up for VIP. And from what i've been hearing i got enough with some entitle pax riding X and they want the 5 star treatment, i can only imagine VIP.

Mr. Affinito

I'm gonna sign up for VIP tomorrow...then I'm going to order a ride to the mall, just to see if the drivers are any different. I am thinking that my rating will go down from 5-star because you guys are brutal.... basically giving people low stars just be/c there's no tip etc. So, I'll tip a few dollars.

Uberinian

There are now more vip riders be a use they made a new rule.

Before it used to be take 100 Uber rides as a passenger.

Now it's anyone with an American express card is automatically Uber vip. That's why there's more vip.

Lenny_yellow_cab

The elite not so anymore. In a span of 10 mins i got a total of 8 VIP requests. I thought this was an exclusive service for the A1 drivers out there, i guess now everyone gets them. I did not take any cause i forgot the red carpet at home. But next time ill be ready.

Yea, they gave the status to everyone. I treat them like pool, not worth taking.

Mr. Affinito

There are now more vip riders be a use they made a new rule.

Before it used to be take 100 Uber rides as a passenger.

Now it's anyone with an American express card is automatically Uber vip. That's why there's more vip.
That is UNTRUE. You need a specific American Express Card (there are actually only TWO eligible cards.... the Platinum Card and the Centurion Card. The Centurion card is Black. Both are hard to get... the Centurion is the hardest (they don't even advertise it). The Platinum requires a super high credit score and a salary of over 120K/yr ... well, those were the requirements when I got mine).

I love the short trips. For 4 min you get almost $6 :smiles:
I know.... there are exactly 15 "4-minute" segments in an hour. So, that means these guys are getting paid the equivalent of $90/hour and they are still freakin' screaming and shouting and complaining. Get with it, bros!

Blatherskite

The Platinum requires a super high credit score and a salary of over 120K/yr ... well, those were the requirements when I got mine).

I know.... there are exactly 15 "4-minute" segments in an hour. So, that means these guys are getting paid the equivalent of $90/hour

There is an old canard that goes "If you're so smart, how come you're not rich?" You're case evinces the inverse.

d23perry

Two days ago I got Uber's congratulatory VIP email. Odd because I received it months ago. So it appears that swapping vehicles has reset things on Uber's end. I truly do not know what the big fuss is over VIP passengers. In the last 2 days, like many who have received that email, I got a significant number of VIP requests. I treated them no differently than the non-VIP requests, and they did not behave any differently. Do we really have the luxury of being that selective with our pings? If you get a pax who is a @@@@@@, rate them accordingly and request Uber to never pair them with you again. That's how you should address a VIP or any pax you accept in your vehicle.

AllDayChevrolet

Yeaaah,... pass multiple TLC cars parked on the side of the road and I get a VIP job,.... thank you, works out all the time,......4.88 rating

Punisher187

The VIPs are out there tonight.

Attachments

• IMG-20171231-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20171231-WA0000.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 99

Alone44

I'm gonna sign up for VIP tomorrow...then I'm going to order a ride to the mall, just to see if the drivers are any different. I am thinking that my rating will go down from 5-star because you guys are brutal.... basically giving people low stars just be/c there's no tip etc. So, I'll tip a few dollars.
Go and get a life instead of f*****g with drivers!

Inshur New York