UBER - Two rides one a male stripper-another female stripper

N0tU8er

Well, after 4 weeks of deciding not to drive UBER after initial 1-week of trial drive and financial analysis,decided to reevaluate the UBER "Dispatching" software for passenger demographics and trying to know who orders the UBER taxi in the LA area, two rides and both were a prostitute (dropped her off at a "Gentleman Club" and one a male stripper at a LA airport for his gig in Portland. This male stripper was a drunk and I could smell it, ( I could have refused to take him) seems he was nice and tried to be friendly, after sitting down he mentioned he was scared to fly on airplane and would like to pick up a "Shot" of whisky on the way, I told him it was against the "UBER" policy, and I could be in trouble. , he said it is on the way and he will pick it up in a minute , I told him I DO NOT ALLOW DRINKS IN MY CAR, so he said he will drink it outside and the return back, I had no choice at this point to stop the car and ask him to get out,as he was already drunk by that time ,he re-entered my car, by next minute he was stooping over and went to sleep (I took a video of him, I will not post it). The other prostitute was a arrogant , she enters the car and orders me to tune the radio to some Hip-Hop radio station, I obliged and all the way she was on the cell phone talking to other her "Colleague prostitute" on the dress they are going to wear that nite for the "Drunks" who will be joining them, she was telling her she just have to make about $200.

Guess UBER has become a mode of transportation to the minimum wage McDonald workers and Prostitutes and strippers.

Last edited by a moderator:

N0tU8er

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is at 5 PM for the hooker and the male stripper was 12PM , next time you see any one asking for a ride to "Stagg Rd"..avoid