• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

@Uber Twitter Campaign

Mattio41

If you don't have a twitter account yet.... Its time to sign up for one.

We all know that nobody likes bad publicity. So lets take a moment and thank the executive committee and several Board of Directors of our complaints. Do it in a respectful manner. take screen shots of what you are complaining about and follow up your tweet with what your grievance is.

Copy and past this tweet, and than follow up with a response to your tweet what your complaint is.

@UBER @dkhos @tonywest @barneyh @NicholeKrish @manikgupta @andrewgordonmac @pierre_dimitri @RebeccaMessina3 @RachelJHolt @jdroege @jillhazelbaker @jboyolee @ryangraves @gc @ariannahuff @mattcohler @travisk #HowIsThisFair #TreatDriversBetter #WeAreTheFaceOfUber #EnoughIsEnough

This thread is a work in progress. if you are a member of a facebook page, copy and paste the information there as well.

Maybe the admins will allow a regional thread in order to spread this faster. If anybody has success in researching and verifying those persons who I have missed on the Executive Committee or Board of Directors, Please DM me, and I will edit the post to include.

Not all of the committee has Twitter handles, those that i could find and verify are listed here.

Executive team

Dara Khrosrowshahi @dkhos
Nelson Chai
Tony West @tonywest
Barney Harford @barneyh
Nikki Krishamurthy @NicholeKrish
Maink Gupta @manikgupta
Thuan Pham
Andrew Macdonald @andrewgordonmac
Pierre-Dimitry Gore-coty @pierre_dimitri
Rebecca Messina @RebeccaMessina3
Rachel Holt @RachelJHolt
Jason Droege @jdroege
Eric Meyhofer
Jill Hazelbaker @jillhazelbaker
Bo Yung Lee @jboyolee

Board of Directors

Ursula Burns
Ryan Craves @ryangraves
Dara Khrosrowshakhi @dkhos
Ronald Sugar
Garrett Camp @gc
Ariana Huffington @ariannahuff
Wan Ling Martello
John Thain
Matt Cohler @mattcohler
Travis Kalanick @travisk
Yasir Al Rumayyan
David Trujillo
Post automatically merged:

@UberwhoIaM

Mattio41

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please post this in any facebook groups you are involved in, and your home city territory to visit this thread.

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 1.45.13 PM.png

Last edited:

Mattio41

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If anybody who is reading this, please take a moment and respond with your opinion, desire to do so, or comments otherwise. If we can bring this to the attention of the larger group, we can get this ball rolling.

Also, if you have a screenshot of something that has happened to you that is egregious, please post it, and lets tweet it.

Last edited:

nm339242

This thread is a great idea to get the complaints heard since the customer service team is non-existent or just not that bright
It has nothing to do with their intelligence. If I had to work for a call center fielding calls from India all day, I would come across as incompetent as well

Ayao30

It has nothing to do with their intelligence. If I had to work for a call center fielding calls from India all day, I would come across as incompetent as well

I also sometimes get the feeling that they're intentionally bad in hopes you just give up on your complaint... I've gone through 10-15 cycles of replies before and they just start repeating the same generic answer that someone used 3 replies before...

goneubering

I also sometimes get the feeling that they're intentionally bad in hopes you just give up on your complaint... I've gone through 10-15 cycles of replies before and they just start repeating the same generic answer that someone used 3 replies before...
True story. Resolved!!

If anybody who is reading this, please take a moment and respond with your opinion, desire to do so, or comments otherwise. If we can bring this to the attention of the larger group, we can get this ball rolling.

Also, if you have a screenshot of something that has happened to you that is egregious, please post it, and lets tweet it.

View attachment 310606
Isn’t this mainly just a quick route to deactivation?

Fozzie

We all know that nobody likes bad publicity. So lets take a moment and thank the executive committee and several Board of Directors of our complaints. Do it in a respectful manner. take screen shots of what you are complaining about and follow up your tweet with what your grievance is.

Copy and past this tweet, and than follow up with a response to your tweet what your complaint is.

@UBER @dkhos @tonywest @barneyh @NicholeKrish @manikgupta @andrewgordonmac @pierre_dimitri @RebeccaMessina3 @RachelJHolt @jdroege @jillhazelbaker @jboyolee @ryangraves @gc @ariannahuff @mattcohler @travisk #HowIsThisFair #TreatDriversBetter #WeAreTheFaceOfUber #EnoughIsEnough

This thread is a work in progress. if you are a member of a facebook page, copy and paste the information there as well.

Maybe the admins will allow a regional thread in order to spread this faster. If anybody has success in researching and verifying those persons who I have missed on the Executive Committee or Board of Directors, Please DM me, and I will edit the post to include.

Not all of the committee has Twitter handles, those that i could find and verify are listed here.
Thank you for bringing this up. People need to hear it again and again until it "clicks."

I've been encouraging people to use Twitter for months. NOBODY cared.

People talked about organizing boycotts, but didn't know how to get the word out. I offered to purchase a domain, and donate a server and bandwidth if someone would just design a website. Nobody cared.

People are quick to agree, but nobody ever follows through and takes action. NOBODY CARES.

This is why we're in the situation that we're in.

No Prisoners

Tweet CNBC carlquintanilla, Jimcramer, everyone who comes in to talk about Uber's ipo. This guy Dave Craige is an advocate of uber drivers, has thousands of followers and a YouTube channel. Dave can be big help in NY. Send him screen shots of ride payments showing what uber charges and pays drivers.

IGotDrive

View attachment 310345

Executive team

Nelson Chai
Tony West @tonywest
Barney Harford @barneyh
Maink Gupta @manikgupta
Thuan Pham
Rachel Holt @RachelJHolt
Jason Droege @jdroege
Eric Meyhofer
Bo Yung Lee @jboyolee

View attachment 310347

Board of Directors

Ursula Burns
Ryan Craves @ryangraves
Ronald Sugar
Garrett Camp @gc
Wan Ling Martello
John Thain
Matt Cohler @mattcohler
Travis Kalanick @travisk
Yasir Al Rumayyan
David Trujillo

@UberwhoIaM

View attachment 310352
Good to have faces for the evil that makes their decisions regarding drivers.

Wildgoose

View attachment 310606
If they do that,
I will just leave their customers on the street alone at night. Just going home quick and hit a shower then will enjoy my dinner.

AngelAdams

View attachment 310345

Executive team

Nelson Chai
Tony West @tonywest
Barney Harford @barneyh
Maink Gupta @manikgupta
Thuan Pham
Rachel Holt @RachelJHolt
Jason Droege @jdroege
Eric Meyhofer
Bo Yung Lee @jboyolee

View attachment 310347

Board of Directors

Ursula Burns
Ryan Craves @ryangraves
Ronald Sugar
Garrett Camp @gc
Wan Ling Martello
John Thain
Matt Cohler @mattcohler
Travis Kalanick @travisk
Yasir Al Rumayyan
David Trujillo

@UberwhoIaM

View attachment 310352
L/U twitters are run by bots. You’re not tweeting anyone. Public image doesn’t matter, as long as people can take $5 rides they don’t care. The ONLY option a driver has is to delete the apps and never look back.

No Prisoners

Make enough noise with the purpose to shake investors confidence. That's the best way to hit back. Passengers might not care but if investors believe that there might be disruptions that threatens growth investors confidence will be negatively affected.
Focus on investors.

Watch the Borg's humanoid trolls come in here to cause division, confusion, and scare tactics. Use the ignore feature to tune them out.
Resistance is not futile. Think of uber as the borg. Actually might be a good idea to photoshop an image of The Borg as Uber and pass around. People will react. When posting online refer to Uber as the Borg.
Huge psychological effect.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mattio41 Philadelphia 0
Mattio41 New Jersey 18
A Toronto 44