Inshur

Uber tip option fail

Shane Sheikh

Did a first ride today after the tip option was introduced. Went to leave a tip after you leave a rating however the tip didn't go through which is probably why a lot of us aren't getting our tips. I had to go on trips and press add tip from there......

Uber may have been doing this on purpose. Can someone confirm this and bring it up?

zazoo166

Did a first ride today after the tip option was introduced. Went to leave a tip after you leave a rating however the tip didn't go through which is probably why a lot of us aren't getting our tips. I had to go on trips and press add tip from there......

Uber may have been doing this on purpose. Can someone confirm this and bring it up?

I have had a tip on one trip so far provided I have only worked 3 weeks since and done like 40 odd jobs in those 3 weeks and I am an Exec Driver so we don't even get rated much anyways. But have taken about 10 uber's since then and always tipped and it worked.

MrPoober

"Uber may have been doing this on purpose"!!!!!!
There is no "may" about it?
IMG_0273.JPG

And they will keep on doing it.