• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Uber threats

ad8733

[UBER] Adam we noticed that you may have been confirming availability to take trips when you are unable to complete them. To provide a great service to their riders we expect partners to be able to complete the majority of the bookings allocated to them when online unless there is a good reason for cancelling. Failing to do so is a breach of your services agreement with Uber and Uber reserves its position to enforce any breaches. From today, if you cancel three bookings within an hour, we will take this as an indication you are unavailable and will log you off the system for 10 minutes. If you change your mind and want to go back online, you will be able to do so after 10 minutes. Thanks, Team Uber

DB1980

Team Uber! When you think that Micky mouse outfit can't become any more cringeworthy. Did you reach out to them with a response? I know what mine would be..... Not cool bro

ubering_it

Dont worry about those msg, i had loads of them auto generated msg,
All will happen is if u miss 3 in arrow u will be ban for 10min, just take a tea break at that time, i noticed that ban actually helps me to take a break ir elese im a greedy boy :wink:
Thanks uber for giving me a break

Mr. Mister

Team Uber! When you think that Micky mouse outfit can't become any more cringeworthy. Did you reach out to them with a response? I know what mine would be..... Not cool bro
Uber and their drivers are partners. They have a deal in place. The drivers do all the work the company reach out and put their hands in their pockets and take all the money.

Spy & Mash

[UBER] Adam we noticed that you may have been confirming availability to take trips when you are unable to complete them. To provide a great service to their riders we expect partners to be able to complete the majority of the bookings allocated to them when online unless there is a good reason for cancelling. Failing to do so is a breach of your services agreement with Uber and Uber reserves its position to enforce any breaches. From today, if you cancel three bookings within an hour, we will take this as an indication you are unavailable and will log you off the system for 10 minutes. If you change your mind and want to go back online, you will be able to do so after 10 minutes. Thanks, Team Uber
The tables are turning.
They need you more than you need them- tell them to kiss your a**e.

Mr. Mister

Y
Ps....we don't need a TAXI sign to ply for hire....we have an app for that :wink:
You dont ply for hire, you do what your bosses tell you to do, and when to do it, or you get banned for ten mins. You then give them a quarter of your money.

babasanfur

Yes, in the same way that technically Im a rocket scientist every time I set a firework off.
wasnt expecting a better answer from you
let me educate you on this (dear Cabbie)
I found (and I bet you cant deny it) the English civilisation had created many important things but they have that nature of inventing things make it unique and expensive and collect trophies all over the world but in fact they are crap and useless
let me give u some industrial examples

car industry BL and rover won the world's trust in the 70 but when japanies cars started to appear they are wiped out completly
Fairway TX1 TX2 and Even Metrocab they were good at the time of invention in the 40s and 50s but now they are useless

Mr. Mister

But we still created one of the most widely used languages in the world. And, after 30 plus years of living in this country (your words not mine), you still cant speak or write it correctly. So, if you don't mind, I'll get my education somewhere else. Im sure you are trying to say something in that last post, but for the life of me I cant work out what it is.

babasanfur

But we still created one of the most widely used languages in the world. And, after 30 plus years of living in this country (your words not mine), you still cant speak or write it correctly. So, if you don't mind, I'll get my education somewhere else. Im sure you are trying to say something in that last post, but for the life of me I cant work out what it is.
most widely used language ? where did u get that from ? Alf Garnet ?