1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Threats

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by painfreepc, Sep 10, 2015.

1. painfreepc

painfreepc

Driving:
    UberX
    I have been accepting and cancelling any passenger with a rating 4.5 or lower, and working the surge areas a lot harder that means accepting and cancelling any request from outside the surge area,

so today I got this text from uber:

[UBER] PainFreePc, Our records indicate that you're completing a lot fewer of the trips you accept compared to other partners. Please sign offline when you are not in a position to complete the requests you accept. Completing more trips will help you earn more money. Repeated warnings could result in you losing access to the Uber platform.

2. Oh My

Oh My

So what's their point?

3. pasadenauber

pasadenauber

Driving:
    UberX
    I also received the same text today. I guess they are audting .. I wanted to respond to them and tell them if it wasn't for some stupid pax I wouldn't have to call and cancel on their dumb assess to find out exactly where they are located at.

Attached Files:

4. volksie

volksie

It hurts my feelings when my employer is mad at me for acting like an Independent Contractor!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    SharedRideTruther likes this.