1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

uber threatens to deactivate me for calling passengers & low acceptance rate, even though miNE is

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by surge ibakka, Sep 10, 2015.

1. surge ibakka

surge ibakka

Driving:
    UberX
    Sept 10. 2015, uber sent me 2 text messages. 1 telling me that I was calling passengers too much, &
    2, that I don't accept enough calls, even though my acceptance rate is 97%. They threatened that a few more warnings could lead to deactivation. Did anyone else receive these text messages today?

2. mara

mara

Driving:
    UberX
    i got text about deactivation warning because of many cancelations .

3. leadcurescancer

leadcurescancer

Driving:
    UberX
    You need to be patient, if you don't like the distance to drive do not accept in the first place. When you accept drive to the pin unless you know it is a suspect pin drop then ring ring away. Arrive, wait for a couple of minutes max then ring to find out when they are going to out. If it's more than 5 minutes cancel with rider a no show and move on. You have to learn to work around these people or you are going to get deactivated or quit before you have a real job lined up.
    What you experience is what your different CSR thinks is fair and reasonable, in the real world this may seem stupid and unrealistic but that's Uber for you. I wonder how those CSR s would feel about the low slave wage we all get.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

juanca16 likes this.
  4. ocbob2

ocbob2

Driving:
    UberX
    Too many threads like this. I get 2 s day at least 3 times a week. I am an independent contractor and told them already that I am not an employee. I hope they keep a record of that to know not to mess with me or I take them to court.

5. ocbob2

ocbob2

Driving:
    UberX
    If you are skipping, you are still doing it correctly. I seem to be top 5% many weeks even if my rides to acceptance ratio is under 50%.

6. I got the same message today too. Complete bull**** **** goober

ocbob2 likes this.
  7. LA#1x3

LA#1x3

Driving:
    UberX
    Buddy almost everyone on this forum has gotten that text couple times. Just try not to call them as much and use ur rider app to go offline when it's not surging. Try to improve on those areas u got warnings on. That's all u can do.

8. UberXTampa

UberXTampa

Driving:
    UberX
    Are you by any chance accepting all requests and calling riders to try to find destination? If not, probably no big deal.

9. Mine today; "Our records indicate that you're completing a lot fewer of the trips you accept compared to other partners. Please sign offline when you are not in a position to complete the requests you accept. Completing more trips will help you earn more money and keeps the Uber system working smoothly. Thanks!

Right. I skipped two in a row one day last week. That ain't **** compared to some of you guys.

My reply; " Really now! Please forward the documentation for my records. Thank you.

10. LA#1x3

LA#1x3

Driving:
    UberX
    U would be shocked the things done drivers do like call every single pax to find out there destination if it's short ride CANCEL immediately. I don't know why the drivers r surprised so **** the pax will email uber and tell in u. That's the exact reason why I don't call pax for destination

11. LA#1x3

LA#1x3

Driving:
    UberX
    I got the same text yesterday to. Lol this is like the 7 text they sent. But not for calling pax for accepting and canceling. It's noty fault il sitting I. Silver lake and down town is orange all the drivers skip in DT to make it go red and I get pings over 8 min away u bumped ur head if u think Ima go pick up others skipped rides. I'm sure this happens to a lot of u

jaimeritchie likes this.
  12. powmoe

powmoe

Just opt out of their text notifications. Like I said on another thread, I usually quick cancel (skip) 20-30 requests per 8-9 hour shift. I have never gotten a notice. How am I supposed to know I'm doing something wrong if they never notify me.

13. No.. it is what they decide to cut and paste. I have to re ask the question and usually on the 3rd try, I get a REAL response. ;)

14. Ot1

Ot1

Just hit stop to stop getting these text msgs

15. That way when you get deactivated you will be left scratching your ass going wtf ? Trying to log in. lol

16. Realityshark

Realityshark

I've never gotten this text. There are ways to cancel where it doesn't count against you. Here's a clue, have the passenger cancel.

17. ocbob2

ocbob2

Driving:
    UberX
    I get the text and either ACRO or have them cancel. I get text all the time now. Threats but no action yet. I told them I am an independent contractor.

LA#1x3 likes this.
  18. pasadenauber

pasadenauber

Driving:
    UberX
    same **** here... i think everyone for it.

19. Manotas

Manotas

Driving:
    Lyft
    I accept & cancel all pings over 10 min. away & Pax under 4.6... Haven't seen any texts or emails from them

KekeLo likes this.
  20. SCdave

SCdave

Driving:
    UberX
    I did not get the text since I opted out of Uber Text Messages two years ago. But I'm proud to say I got the equivalent email :)

UberXTampa likes this.