• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber this uber that meanwhile......

Bettysmalls

he’s not a gb, blah blah blah he’s a taxi driver. If this was an Uber driver you guys would be all over it
Yes we would , because no matter where in the world he came from if he would still be a Uber driver , whereas taxi drivers from anywhere in the world are all regulated to their own rules and governing body.

Ralf1980

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes we would , because no matter where in the world he came from if he would still be a Uber driver , whereas taxi drivers from anywhere in the world are all regulated to their own rules and governing body.
But correct me if I’m wrong.....but he’s a TAXI driver NOT a private hire driver and he’s a sexual predator? One word answer true or false?

Bettysmalls

But correct me if I’m wrong.....but he’s a TAXI driver NOT a private hire driver and he’s a sexual predator? One word answer true or false?
Like I said good if he’s charged , but not all taxi drivers are the same , most out of London taxi drivers are no more than a upgraded minicab driver , ie instead of working for local minicab office they prefer to apply for a Hackney license and become a taxi driver .

Ralf1980

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like I said good if he’s charged , but not all taxi drivers are the same , most out of London taxi drivers are no more than a upgraded minicab driver , ie instead of working for local minicab office they prefer to apply for a Hackney license and become a taxi driver .
Let’s be clear Betty LOVE London taxi drivers are basically private hire drivers.... they may vote UKIP and pay GMB union fees but that’s about it ....

Bettysmalls

Let’s be clear Betty LOVE London taxi drivers are basically private hire drivers.... they may vote UKIP and pay GMB union fees but that’s about it ....
If that’s what you think then that’s up to you , but private hire drivers can’t street hail do not have ranks do not have purpose built vehicles, do I need to go on , you just carry on dreaming .