Uber... this is where the money goes.

Uber burn in hell

That’s right just keep pouring all your sucker investors money into everything. If anything will shave another $.05 of the drivers per mile compensation. “Brilliant!!” And we will raise more money by make outrageous promises of airtaxis, Uber trips to space, autonomous cars by 2019... you know the routine. Uber:???. But ???.

Attachments

• 892DDDAD-1E11-419C-943E-8118F5625C56.png
    892DDDAD-1E11-419C-943E-8118F5625C56.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 91

bobby747

i agree alot that uber is a bad company to work for . lyft also..but ..UBER BURN IN HELL....what a avatar....maybe find another job..no one forces me to work.its you wording..but it screams i hate them ..we all dont like mostly ..me 5 years service..

Uber burn in hell

i agree alot that uber is a bad company to work for . lyft also..but ..UBER BURN IN HELL....what a avatar....maybe find another job..no one forces me to work.its you wording..but it screams i hate them ..we all dont like mostly ..me 5 years service..
@bobby747 . Lol I have a 9-5 career job and I own a online business, I have 2 employees, I do rideshare on peak hour and love it. I make $50-70 hr doing rideshare... if you don’t believe me like most I can privately screen shot my recent trips to you. I’m the kind of guy who doesn’t like when people are exploited, specially by big companies, I started rideshare because my friends were all doing it. So when I post all the shameful things about it, is to raise awareness as well as stand up for my friends who’s job are driving full time. And a few of them that cannot figure it out the system, no matter how many tips you give them. My 62 yr friend is constantly talking about suicide, because he can’t pay bills and this is he’s only source of income.
You understand now. It’s about doing the right thing. I’m not a complainer, I’m very sarcastic, and curious.
Post automatically merged:

@bobby747 . Lol I have a 9-5 career job and I own a online business, I have 2 employees, I do rideshare on peak hour and love it. I make $50-70 hr doing rideshare... if you don’t believe me like most I can privately screen shot my recent trips to you. I’m the kind of guy who doesn’t like when people are exploited, specially by big companies, I started rideshare because my friends were all doing it. So when I post all the shameful things about it, is to raise awareness as well as stand up for my friends who’s job are driving full time. And a few of them that cannot figure it out the system, no matter how many tips you give them. My 62 yr friend is constantly talking about suicide, because he can’t pay bills and this is he’s only source of income.
You understand now. It’s about doing the right thing. I’m not a complainer, I’m very sarcastic, and curious.
Btw my 62 yr. friend has been driving for 2 yrs yet he can’t understand how the app works, do not know what DF is or uses it, I’ve given him all the surge apps, but he doesn’t understand it, he has no idea where the EWR queue is located or how it works, doesn’t know the pick up threshold, cargo, octopus, etc... yesterday I showed him how many stars I have, and he was in a state of shock, called me later asking him to explain how he could check how many star he has. See he is too old to operate Lyft/ Uber simultaneously, so I feel like I have to stand up for drivers that are honest, hardworking ppl, yet are taken advantage of, as my friend as an example. That’s all Bobby?

That’s right just keep pouring all your sucker investors money into everything. If anything will shave another $.05 of the drivers per mile compensation. “Brilliant!!” And we will raise more money by make outrageous promises of airtaxis, Uber trips to space, autonomous cars by 2019... you know the routine. Uber:???. But ???.
So the UBER BURN IN HELL is for everyone who they have and still take advantage of. Not everyone is smart as you and I, I told my other friend to get on this forum so he could understand more about the culture and what’s going on. A month later he says he can’t find any forums for NJ drivers. He is also 58 yr old. ?sad right so whenever I’m at a queue or waiting for a pax I jump on here to exchange info. And keep up with what’s going on.

I wish you well and go out there and kill it this weekend!!!

Last edited:

bobby747

i hear ya...same story with me. give guys all the app tools and they still make lemons...i do well with wav. and xl...i dont do $50 to $70 an hour anymore . but per hours logged it app..maybe $40 - to $50 hour for complete week every hour....the job still sucks. and i do ok. i have other car ventures to ...i buy alot of stuff and sell.
long time ago i was at green hub ..sitting next to guy with little english...says always does ok ant...phl airport mostly...he opens app. i show him gallery of surge...i say do you know what this is...no..omg..how long u been driving 2 years ..omg..i know to much which can be very bad. that some days i go back to basic's..
i got a friend on here too i am 56...hes an x and xl. driver who is a great earner...the things i lost i learn many back from him....he knows who he is and i thank him for that.

Uber burn in hell

I want an octopus
Octopus is great it pays me $25 every 2 weeks. I can privately send you an invite so you can get it faster.

i hear ya...same story with me. give guys all the app tools and they still make lemons...i do well with wav. and xl...i dont do $50 to $70 an hour anymore . but per hours logged it app..maybe $40 - to $50 hour for complete week every hour....the job still sucks. and i do ok. i have other car ventures to ...i buy alot of stuff and sell.
long time ago i was at green hub ..sitting next to guy with little english...says always does ok ant...phl airport mostly...he opens app. i show him gallery of surge...i say do you know what this is...no..omg..how long u been driving 2 years ..omg..i know to much which can be very bad. that some days i go back to basic's..
i got a friend on here too i am 56...hes an x and xl. driver who is a great earner...the things i lost i learn many back from him....he knows who he is and i thank him for that.
I agree with you, I’m constantly thinking and strategizing, when I say these numbers they are true, I’m not bragging, I’m a diamond driver and I found so many loopholes in the app. That favors us drivers. I’m always willing to help people who are in the business, not greedy who jump to rideshare without a clue. You can always hit me up if you want .

Mysanthropic_Motorist

Octopus is great it pays me $25 every 2 weeks. I can privately send you an invite so you can get it faster.

I agree with you, I’m constantly thinking and strategizing, when I say these numbers they are true, I’m not bragging, I’m a diamond driver and I found so many loopholes in the app. That favors us drivers. I’m always willing to help people who are in the business, not greedy who jump to rideshare without a clue. You can always hit me up if you want .

Lol, every PART of Octopus sucks ass. Including the “tablet” that they give you that’s literally, smaller than my phone.

Uber burn in hell

Lol, every PART of Octopus sucks ass. Including the “tablet” that they give you that’s literally, smaller than my phone.
Well man just mount it, turn volume off, and forget about it, set up direct deposit and just let them deposit $25 in your account. But ya you are right it’s kinda of stupid, but don’t exaggerate it’s medium size. But hey it is extra income.
How can I can I complain, I don’t even talk to people about it. I have never referred anyone ??⭐️

Attachments

• 31072ED6-C5E4-47C4-940E-323EED4B2305.jpeg
    31072ED6-C5E4-47C4-940E-323EED4B2305.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 33