Uber thinks I shouldn't be allowed to use destination mode because of service interruption.

Ozzyoz

So it appears now that Uber is only allowing destination mode when it is completely dead. Uber is really hurting and brought some gold Uber Pro crap to try and get drivers to get higher acceptance ratings because it grew so large, that a lot of people count on Uber now but sadly most don't get rides fast enough or at all. Uber really hates a driver not accepting a ride, it will eventually be forced to substantially increase our rates and earnings. Watch it increase rates. Ain't no way Uber will survive with this crap if giving us .60 cents a mile or .40c in Florida.

Ozzyoz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some markets like NYC don't have destination filters anymore.
Wouldn't surprise me considering Ny is one of their biggest markets. It also wouldn't surprise me if Uber starts punishing drivers by reactivating them temporarily for not accepting pings.

Boca Ratman

Jesus Louise's, it means your shortest fares are like $2. You're better off losing money to scratchers than Uber. The scratchers can get you millions.
I don't drive in Orlando and definitely wouldn't would not rent a car to drive uber/lyft

CZ75

I wouldn't mind being classified as an employee as a way to address acceptance issues.

swathdiver

Where on the TC? I'm from JB!
Out of Saint Lucie County but do a lot of runs in Martin, and fewer in Palm Beach and Indian River counties so far.

I tried to re-activate an old thread in locations section but nobody showed up to talk shop.

Boca Ratman

Out of Saint Lucie County but do a lot of runs in Martin, and fewer in Palm Beach and Indian River counties so far.

I tried to re-activate an old thread in locations section but nobody showed up to talk shop.
St Lucie has decent rates. Just slow as hell.

I'm in psl right now! Slow but rated are decent.
Screenshot_20190504-001908_Uber Driver.jpg

Weird surges here. Never and rides but something always surging