• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber takes 63% of Fare

Uberfunitis

we are not entitled to that money.... it is not our money all that we are entitled to is the agreed to rate per mile and per min. I don't know where people get that something is theirs when it is not.

Zdriver19

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Of "your" fare?

No, you got your cut to what you agreed to. You are paid your BASE FARE + 75% of the MILEAGE + 75% of the TIME. The other charges Uber makes the pax pay is their's, which is not our's, nor did we agree to any portion of that money. They take 25% of the Mileage and Time, plus 100% of their booking fees.
You two sound like Uber shills. Your asinine claim that it is ok for Uber to take over 200% more than the driver who has to pay for all the overhead is ludicrous.

Uberfunitis

Look at your pay the proof is there. We agreed to get a set rate per mile and per minute. What the passenger pays has no relation to what you are paid. Hell I have many trips where the passenger pays less than I get paid.

UberPotomac

we are not entitled to that money.... it is not our money all that we are entitled to is the agreed to rate per mile and per min. I don't know where people get that something is theirs when it is not.
I won t even start with you .
What happens? Not enough old lady’s to drive around for free in the suburbs?
Either that or UBER offices are quiet. Supervisor took the morning off.

Uberfunitis

I won t even start with you .
What happens? Not enough old lady’s to drive around for free in the suburbs?
Either that or UBER offices are quiet. Supervisor took the morning off.
Not for free as we are discussing but at a set price per mile and per minute.

Nats121

Yeah. This isn't anything new.

If u agree to drive for $1/mi $.17/min or whatever the rates currently are you'll get paid that. No more. No less.

Thanks for playing.
All drivers who've signed up since 2016 (99% of all drivers) are paid .86/.81/.1275

The above numbers are the true wage we're paid as "independent contractors"

Show me where on uber's website or literature where it states those numbers. It doesn't.

Go to any Greenlight Hub and ask what the pay rate is. No one will quote the above numbers

No one will mention upfront pricing either

The only numbers that will be quoted are the customer "list" prices of 1.15/1.08/.17 of which uber charges a 25% "service fee"

The California Supreme Court decision could cause the entire corrupt rideshare house of cards to fall

Dennis53

All drivers who've signed up since 2016 (99% of all drivers) are paid .86/.81/.1275

The above numbers are the true wage we're paid as "independent contractors"

Show me where on uber's website or literature where it states those numbers. It doesn't.

Go to any Greenlight Hub and ask what the pay rate is. No one will quote the above numbers

No one will mention upfront pricing either

The only numbers that will be quoted are the customer "list" prices of 1.15/1.08/.17 of which uber charges a 25% "service fee"

The California Supreme Court decision could cause the entire corrupt rideshare house of cards to fall
.86/.81/.1275 - I wish! My numbers this morning - .6225/.09/.0165