• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Uber t&c's

Fostel

Playing a devil's advocate, here a hypothetical situation:

A savvy pax can't find a driver to go to the CC zone, so he puts in a destination just outside the zone and when few minutes away, changes it to a drop-off point inside the zone. So what are the driver's options?
Delete this post ASAP :biggrin:

Momo11

Guys get ready to get shafted again. New revised t&c's on way.
Getting ready to show the real face again
Bojo new PM
Khan exit next year election with bailey next mayor
Means conservative government with conservative mayor Uber full power
Post automatically merged:

A savvy pax can't find a driver to go to the CC zone, so he puts in a destination just outside the zone and when few minutes away, changes it to a drop-off point inside the zone. So what are the driver's options?
The question wanted to ask
Seen so many phv on CC area but not ulez vehicle means they paying for CC and ulez how that possible it £23 a day ??

Last edited:

Africanman

Getting ready to show the real face again
Bojo new PM
Khan exit next year election with bailey next mayor
Means conservative government with conservative mayor Uber full power
Post automatically merged:

The question wanted to ask
Seen so many phv on CC area but not ulez vehicle means they paying for CC and ulez how that possible it £23 a day ??
Absolutely right, is beyond me. I drive 18plate so I was thinking I am alright jack but still so many 12,13 and 14 plates in CC area....What's going on...has the new CC and ULEX made any difference on the road?

Aj93

I think it will be wrong for Uber to show drivers destination - pick and choose. Also, as it stands, cancellation of jobs sometimes is not allowed until you drive close to the rider.
If you time out the job does it class as a cancel?

Yas in

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Don't know about other driver(s)options, but if the rider wanted to change trip from outside cc to inside cc, during daytime. I would politely refuse and they would have to call another uber, or walk idk?

Harold Shand

Did you bend to pass KOL??? :laugh: :biggrin:
I did. It was yes Sir, no Sir, three bags full Sir.
Suit. Well groomed. Clean shaven. Hair cut. Shoes polished. Arrive on time. It's a job interview with multiple examinations. That's why only the best get through it and most can't handle it.
It's not fill out a few forms, get a badge in a cornflakes box, and suddenly you think you're a taxi driver kind of game.

Masfand321

I think it will be wrong for Uber to show drivers destination - pick and choose. Also, as it stands, cancellation of jobs sometimes is not allowed until you drive close to the rider.
Does uber care about you how much you make how many hours you doing to make good money.. does uber care if you have to drive 5 miles to to £3.75 trip, does uber care if you picking someone at 2am driving 3 mile to pick some drunk who will use you just like tissue and won’t say thanks for picking him for £3.75 and also slam the door too they why you caring so much... and also I think uber tribunal case is near and they have to make these changes... and drivers will cancel regardless they know the destination or not...

MagicOne

Team Travis simply don't care about losers. Team Travis simply loves winners. And loyalty. I guess that's why every time a LBC driver tries to join the best, they simply get deactivated before they get in the door. And then they have to go right to the back of the rank, and continue to slate the company they want to drive for. I seriously feel for the Bettys & Berties.

Got one of Betty as she got deactivated. Before she even joined.

She got owned there.

Harold Shand

Team Travis simply don't care about losers. Team Travis simply loves winners. And loyalty. I guess that's why every time a LBC driver tries to join the best, they simply get deactivated before they get in the door. And then they have to go right to the back of the rank, and continue to slate the company they want to drive for. I seriously feel for the Bettys & Berties.

Got one of Betty as she got deactivated. Before she even joined.

View attachment 328618

She got owned there.
What a coincidence, I found one of you on the same page.

-JR-

quick glance .... looks like uber will be showing the destination of the trip before you accept the job
Well fellas. The day has arrived.

Can anyone see the rider's destination on the initial trip request?

Me neither 😂