uber symbol satanic

ChevyVolt

$3...my last pax was telling me that. Pathetic. I took the pool our of desperation, wound up in the ghetto, with a wrong address--cancelled that one but the pax was high on something and I never though she'd get out. Of course, knowing that I wasn't making more than a few bucks, neither her nor the other $2 pax bothered to tip. Pathetic!

silka

$3...my last pax was telling me that. Pathetic. I took the pool our of desperation, wound up in the ghetto, with a wrong address--cancelled that one but the pax was high on something and I never though she'd get out. Of course, knowing that I wasn't making more than a few bucks, neither her nor the other $2 pax bothered to tip. Pathetic!
Jajajjaja yes, pathetic

str8ca$h

Why do u still work for uber?