Uber SUV

Inshur

limoguard

ha ha i all ready have a suv 2013 suburban starting own small limo company but in between jobs looking to supplement income. I am a startup its a part time gig for me so wondering if the cost of the licensce and insurance is worth it for 2 days a week of work

Link_upnyc

Make sure to get it from Luxor
They are uber partners so they will give you the worst, I mean best deal.

Oh and let me guess you not doing it for the money. You have a great full time job, that pays you well. You want to do it so you can say you was a NYC taxi driver.

Last edited:

Ublet678

What is disturbing is the prejudicial rating system that keeps you from using what u have, before u couldn't drive unless you had 1.5mil insurance now they say u have to have 4.8 rating this is ludicrous

Frankyfiggs

What is disturbing is the prejudicial rating system that keeps you from using what u have, before u couldn't drive unless you had 1.5mil insurance now they say u have to have 4.8 rating this is ludicrous
You are right. Ratings are definitely prejudiced, but that is only because people are prejudiced. I dont work half of Brooklyn because of it

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Yep, get the 2018 Escalade Platinum edition, also stock the inside with only VOSS water, and whole foods brand treats.

Don't wear anything other that Gucci driving shoes, and make sure you get a 30 pack of crisp white gloves to drive in each week. Each pax deserves a new set of white gloves used on opening the doors for them.

ffran347

I hope you got your answer. Is not as simple as the Uber commercials, you don't just hop in your car and bills start raining down. Just rent a vehicle and take it from there, dont do like everyone else and get into debt with a brand new vehicle thinking you are going to make the big bucks.

ubernyc

They're lying to u bro. You won't get in debt because if u buy the 2018 ecalade plantimum (ESV version) you will make money because uberSuv is so busy.. there's not enough drivers. Don't let these fools discourage u!! And busy season started too. Good luck bro and Uber on!

jerseyboys

Since you live in Bayside. I recommend doing it in LI. YOu will not require TLC or commercial insurance.

Yes, the rate is lower but this is the route I would take. If you are going to do this 2 days a week.

Last edited:

Punisher187

I am selling my 2016 MB sprinter Diesel. Seats 14 besides driver. Great for uber pool and VIA. Will give the OP a great deal. Is black on black. :biggrin:

Attockpak1

You need one of these toys.

Attachments

• Cadillac_EscaladeSS-1a.jpg
    Cadillac_EscaladeSS-1a.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 53
Inshur New York