Uber SUV/BLACK

SoberAntfromCT

With this bullshit enterprise cutoff I need a new car. Hertz is an option. Lyft is an option, but I'm kind of leaning towards the SVU lease... I'm vetted on the process and my background will come back by this time next week. I'm ok working 60 hours a week, and the cost is only a couple hundred more than the enterprise deal... any ideas, comments, or suggestions? Please leave the negative comments to yourself, I'm legitimately looking for answers... if anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

Can you do select or xl with SUV or is it even worth it?

20yearsdriving

With this bullshit enterprise cutoff I need a new car. Hertz is an option. Lyft is an option, but I'm kind of leaning towards the SVU lease... I'm vetted on the process and my background will come back by this time next week. I'm ok working 60 hours a week, and the cost is only a couple hundred more than the enterprise deal... any ideas, comments, or suggestions? Please leave the negative comments to yourself, I'm legitimately looking for answers... if anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

Can you do select or xl with SUV or is it even worth it?

Go for a 2017 Escalade Pax Love to Ball

Pig Pen

SUV no longer allowed on the select platform. You can use it on XL and SUV (tcp). V-8 and on XL isn't the best return. You'll need to cherry pick 1.5x XL rides to make it somewhat profitable.

Black SUV on lyft allowed on every platform. Lyft is getting stronger with rides. Also, lyft platforms don't surge independently. It's all for one and one for all. So great PT on lyft on all platforms.

Black SUV qualifies for line, lyft, plus, premier, lux and lux SUV and you don't need to have commercial insurance. You will be covered by lyfts tnc licensing and insurance.

Lyft changed the playing field.