Uber survey

Hey now

just got an email from uber saying "here's your chance to rate Uber". It then asked how likely i was to recommend family and friends to drive with uber. It went from 0- not at all likely to 10-extremely likely. After i put in 0 it asked what they could do to improve. I wrote " raise your rates".

Hey now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I would have thought it out more I would have told them to include a tipping option. Hit submit to soon.

danimal85207

just got an email from uber saying "here's your chance to rate Uber". It then asked how likely i was to recommend family and friends to drive with uber. It went from 0- not at all likely to 10-extremely likely. After i put in 0 it asked what they could do to improve. I wrote " raise your rates".
You should tell them to send a jar of vaseline and a toy to the next person you sign up :-)

CarterPeerless

Lyft sent me a survey that said something like - "we notice that you haven't driven in two months, can you tell us why?". It gave several options, none of which was that the rates are too low. I selected other and wrote it in.