Attachments

• IMG_0676.PNG
    IMG_0676.PNG
    77.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0677.PNG
    IMG_0677.PNG
    84.2 KB · Views: 93

Ub3r!$t!c

Please remove this post before anybody thinks they're making money and everybody signs up!

You don't have to worry about that. Once all the flooded drivers get their cars back. It will be back to the normal oversaturated non surge market. So take advantage of this while it's still hot because it won't last long.

itsablackmarket

You don't have to worry about that. Once all the flooded drivers get their cars back. It will be back to the normal oversaturated non surge market. So take advantage of this while it's still hot because it won't last long.
I haven't noticed a difference at all. In fact, it's worse.

itsablackmarket

Have you seen the map this week from 4am-5am and 7am-8:30am? It has not surge in the morning probably since april.
I was deactivated from Uber. It wouldn't matter anyway, I'm in the NW and the surge zones are not worth the drive.

Lyft demand has been worse. I guess no one is in the mood to gamble with a delusional company that likes to pretend it's better than Uber when it's exactly the same if you're lucky.

Ub3r!$t!c

I was deactivated from Uber. It wouldn't matter anyway, I'm in the NW and the surge zones are not worth the drive.

Lyft demand has been worse. I guess no one is in the mood to gamble with a delusional company that likes to pretend it's better than Uber when it's exactly the same if you're lucky.
Uber deactivated me twice within the last 3 months and I was able to get back on. Lyft also deactivated me like 2 weeks ago and I still got myself back on.

yamafx4dude

Thats cuz 500K cars were flooded. Who said disasters dont boost the economy? Right now, I have a car stuck in PA because truck drivers are price gouging on shipping cars to Houston. Its been on the transport board for two weeks now and the only person who was willingly to move it wanted 1100. My broker said its normally $650.

jal7547

Thats cuz 500K cars were flooded. Who said disasters dont boost the economy? Right now, I have a car stuck in PA because truck drivers are price gouging on shipping cars to Houston. Its been on the transport board for two weeks now and the only person who was willingly to move it wanted 1100. My broker said its normally $650.
For that price get yourself a one way plane ticket and drive it down yourself

jal7547

How would that be worth it?
Get bugs and rock chips all over your brand new car, plus 1000 miles on the odometer?
Did he say it was a new car?
Is he paying for enclosed transport or standard car hauler?

1000 miles is 1% of typical miles you should get out of almost any car this day and age. In many cases it could be 0.5% of your total mileage. Not a big deal in the long run.

I have driven 4 vehicles from Philadelphia to Houston and none were the worse for wear. All 4 are still in use.

Drive a car in TX for a week and you will have just as many bugs and rock chips as you would get driving cross country.

Biggest advantage is he saves money and gets his car quicker.