Uber support

NASCAR1991

So 2 years ago...when i email uber....i heared on point answers from johns...marks....Jessica's..

A year ago i started to rewrite my emails since Dimitris....tyrones..joses wasnt getting it correct right away.

Now even with actually most simple stuff abruhgmsmsm's...poushalla's...mahanadaosoa's....answer it soooo far off topic i get angry. (now that means i need to waste 2 hours for office trips...since phone support apparently doesn't work for me since I'm in oakland)

Im a foreigner my self but i can at least read a little. Can those new support people not read at all or is it part of the plan to piss everyone off....what is going on with support system.
I asked them for a test purposes ...how many rides did i do this week....
They answered me on how to work an app..start trip ...end trip...etc...

I aksed them whats this background thing im missing....they reply....thanks for becoming our newest uber partner in order for us to get you on a road we will take few days to review your background check.......are you kidding me i been driving for 2 years what new partner....
Cheeses Chrysler

PaulKemp

The process of updating documents are really spending so much time. We appreciate your patience and understanding as to this concern.
This is the gibberish I received today after inquiring about alternative methods to prove my registration is up to date. Some type of auto-responder operating at the level of sophistication a second semester Computer Science student would write makes sense. The DMV is taking forever to get my documents sent to me, so I'll be temporarily deactivated Thursday unless I can figure something else out.

RedoBeach

You must be new if you are not familiar with the Uber lack of intelligent response or answers that have nothing to do with anything!

This is the gibberish I received today after inquiring about alternative methods to prove my registration is up to date. Some type of auto-responder operating at the level of sophistication a second semester Computer Science student would write makes sense. The DMV is taking forever to get my documents sent to me, so I'll be temporarily deactivated Thursday unless I can figure something else out.