Inshur

Uber support

Am called taxi

Absolutely Fcking woeful .
1am I get a phone call which I didn't take cos I was on a job and then a message from them about some ' extremely concerning feedback ' asking me to message them when I was free to talk, so 5mins later I drop off and message them to ring me. Anyway long story short they've deactivated me and not even bothered to ring me back to tell me why in the 17 hours since, they've done something so I can't message them anymore as well! Absolutely disgusting.
PS my conscience is clear, I've not got the slightest clue what this is about.

Shane Sheikh

1am I get a phone call which I didn't take cos I was on a job and then a message from them about some ' extremely concerning feedback ' asking me to message them when I was free to talk, so 5mins later I drop off and message them to ring me. Anyway long story short they've deactivated me and not even bothered to ring me back to tell me why in the 17 hours since, they've done something so I can't message them anymore as well! Absolutely disgusting.
Go to your local greenhub and find out.

Spy & Mash

I think every single Uber driver should turn the Uber app 'OFF' in protest.
Look on the bright side, at least you are a free man.

#phlivelihoodsmatter

essexman

Because you are easly replaceable Uber gets 1000 new drivers a week to replace and if customer makes complaint they will only listen to them and are not interested in your side.

Go to the hub with bat they will reactivate you.

I know not what I do

Very sad that you are so desperate.
good luck in begging for your job back.
It is your fault that you work at a company you despise so much and are prepared to do anything to stay at.
They rely on muppets like you.

D1991

Look on the positive side when people ask "what do you do?"
You won't feel that sense of shame when you tell them
"I am an uber driver"
That doesn't do much for him atm does it ? With wife and kids ? To feed. Mate it's really hard to get deactivated I sent them
Emails many times tell them
To F off etc they still let me back on the platform so I think someone must of told them
U threatened them or you were drunk driving or possibly touched someone etc I think even after u walk in they might mess u about message me where you live I know a few good places to work in my area

MrPoober

See Gilga and Uber-man and organise a demo.

Jack Dunphy

I didn't think they had a phone.

T7000

Guys, guys, guys, c'mon, look at his profile, do you really think that he's an Uber driver ? lol