UBER SUCKS OR IS IT JUST ME?

oVoUBER6

Look at this bull***
Seriously is it just me or does everyone in El Paso have the same outcome?? I tried everything from early mornings 4-6, mornings 9-12 afternoons 11-3, and nights 9-3. I tried contacting support cus I think my app just isn't working right but idk my car pops up in the rider app Does anyone have any tips or know why I ain't getting anything? Or is just our city that's f*n sucks....

Ps: this is the first time I use this so idk of the photo will show. Anyways, it's a photo of how my week is going so far... 6 hours 48 min ONLINE 1 TRIP $2.55 PAY ...., WTFFFF

Attachments

Acdan

Hi increase on new Drivers has reduced the requests we all get. I have dropped about 100 dls a week from my averages from 5 months ago.

4.9 driver rating

Too many drivers now....good for UBER....bad for us....sure looks like UBER gets off watching us battle for scraps with little or no surge while they make millions....I probably will be gone by the weekend and do something else.

Speedyracer

It's not just you. Uber really does suck everywhere. The rating system is biased for the rider and most know this. The pay when you break it down is below minimum wage. Think about it drive 10 minutes to get to the passenger. 5 minute wait for them to arrive. 5 minute drive ( that's if there is no traffic) for $3.37 minus gas... not to mention car payment, insurance, maintenance (and we are really expected to supply water and candy lol.). 20+ minutes for less then $3. The riders actually believe uber drivers make "good" money because of there hiring advertisements say so. New drivers don't see the true cost until months later when something goes wrong. It's a rotating door of people figuring out that uber is one big lie and they kick back and make nearly as much as it's drivers. Uber doesn't care because there is 10 new people willing to put there new car on the road.. 90k a year yeah right. Just because they don't know the truth.

Coffeekeepsmedriving

Look at this bull***
Seriously is it just me or does everyone in El Paso have the same outcome?? I tried everything from early mornings 4-6, mornings 9-12 afternoons 11-3, and nights 9-3. I tried contacting support cus I think my app just isn't working right but idk my car pops up in the rider app Does anyone have any tips or know why I ain't getting anything? Or is just our city that's f*n sucks....

Ps: this is the first time I use this so idk of the photo will show. Anyways, it's a photo of how my week is going so far... 6 hours 48 min ONLINE 1 TRIP $2.55 PAY ...., WTFFFF
Ouch..I feel for you brother..Too many drivers because the economy is bad