Uber strike. LOG OFF for a fair wage!! Official thread.

Serious poll we need to know how many are really on here!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbeck

Ok if no one will step up... I get the talk going. I wanted to start a new thread that actually is what it says.

I think the flyer should say something like.

We need to join forces and LOG OFF for a fair wage. Let's ban together on XXX date

Something like that.

Let's keep this thread free of the garbage so when we do get more and more drivers here they see a clear message.

I will personally hand out flyers at Westwood office and pig pen but more then just me needs to do this. I can have banners made to stand outside of both places. So when drivers come to lax they see it.

All drivers need to sign up for Lyft. So when we do go OFF LINE we can still drive because of course Lyft will be LIT!

So we need to decide on a date. And someone needs to design the flyer. I will have them printed and I will have banners made. Just help me as what needs to be put on them.

PS. I want to assist with this effort. I do not want to be the leader. I will be a volunteer. Flyer handouts, get banners. If someone has the ability to lead this effort please say so.

Last edited:

KekeLo

Ok if no one will step up... I will. I wanted to start a new thread that actually is what it says.

We need to join forces and LOG OFF for a fair wage. Let's ban together on XXX date

Something like that.

Let's keep this thread free of the garbage so when we do get more and more drivers here they see a clear message.

I will personally hand out flyers at Westwood office and pig pen but more then just me needs to do this. I can have a banners made to stand outside of both places. So when drivers come to lax they see it.

All drivers need to sign up for Lyft. So when we do go OFF LINE we can still drive because of course Lyft will be LIT!

So we need to decide on a date. And someone needs to design the flyer. I will have them printed and I will have banners made. Just help me as what needs to be put on them.

I am in. Let's get it on.

KekeLo

Ok if no one will step up... I will. I wanted to start a new thread that actually is what it says.

Something like that.

I will personally hand out flyers at Westwood office and pig pen but more then just me needs to do this. I can have banners made to stand outside of both places. So when drivers come to lax they see it.

Excellent. I will hand out flyers here in Lakewood at Norms restaurant because a lot of Uber drivers hang up there and at the car wash out here.

Adieu

One problem: I almost kinda feel like LYFT should get the brunt of the strike

Fuber's actually TRIED to demonstrate an effort play nice...new features, convenient lil app enhancements, even uber support has been less obstructive than Lyft support

Jbeck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here . let me know what everyone thinks and any changes. This is just a sample for now.
Jbeck
KekeLo

And anybody else who is in View attachment 55286 View attachment 55286
Good start. I think it needs to be full on strike though. Log off for a day not when wage is right because some people are good with 1.3.. Maybe not even mention surge because what we really want is higher wage right? Is that the message. I have only been driving 5 months people so I am not clear about all of it. I just want to help and stand tall.

Jbeck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
One problem: I almost kinda feel like LYFT should get the brunt of the strike

Fuber's actually TRIED to demonstrate an effort play nice...new features, convenient lil app enhancements, even uber support has been less obstructive than Lyft support
So you think Lyft shouldn't get the rides that day? Help me understand.

KekeLo

Good start. I think it needs to be full on strike though. Log off for a day not when wage is right because some people are good with 1.3.. Maybe not even mention surge because what we really want is higher wage right? Is that the message. I have only been driving 5 months people so I am not clear about all of it. I just want to help and stand tall.

Yes, we should strike for 24 hours as well.

Adieu

So you think Lyft shouldn't get the rides that day? Help me understand.
I think LYFT should be made to pony up AT LEAST what uber offers these days BEFORE any strike could make sense

Also, UberStrike in current LA conditions will certainly get a response of "we currently pay more than the other guys, Lyft OR Taxi".... - which your own payouts history will easily confirm

Adieu

First we need to get enough people involved. Will be a long process but it will work.
Doesn't that happen every Tuesday & Wednesday anyway?

And more so this time when hordes of ppl got that more - commission - again email, and are now all angry and reluctant to log on

Status
Not open for further replies.