Uber stops AV testing “indefinitely” in California, Pennsylvania, and Toronto

jocker12

hope y'all are happy
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow, my friend.

This is not about happiness or sadness. Is about reality. Everybody expects robots, after their exaggerated advertisement, to be perfect, and that is simply impossible. If you say they wont, then why wish to replace humans and spend fortunes for stupid (literally) robots?

If you want to cut car accidents fatalities in half today, educate/make sure/force everybody in the car, driver and passengers, to buckle up. It is much much cheaper..

Last edited:

BurgerTiime

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Drivers are coming forward they had to grab the wheel almost at every mile! Wtf? Uber definitely puts progress over public safety. This could be the beginning of the end. Looks like Google and major car manufacturers are going to take the lead in the end.

Bart McCoy

T

If you want to cut car accidents fatalities in half today, educate/make sure/force everybody in the car, driver and passengers, to buckle up. It is much much cheaper..
Ah okay, and I guess teaching people to look before they cross the street costs $billions$. If everybody actually looked before crossing, you'd cut pedestrian accidents down by probably 95%

jocker12

Ah okay, and I guess teaching people to look before they cross the street costs $billions$. If everybody actually looked before crossing, you'd cut pedestrian accidents down by probably 95%
That too, I 100% agree. Let’s put billions in hiring more state patrol officers and have them on the road, if we really want to save lives, and stop the self driving cars stupidity/fantasy.

My point is - education is the future, not useless moronic technologies.

Do you agree?