• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber stealing tips...second time in two weeks

Uberscum

Someone wrote a thread recently relating to the fact about how Uber was taking tips.

I kind of felt it was a little too conspiratorial, but nevertheless, I had it stored in my files just in case LOL

But like I said earlier I didn't take them seriously about going too far like taking tips I just found out in the last 2 weeks then I get a text from Uber twice in the last two weeks, saying I receive the check and when I looked into the app I don't see the tip very very weird. I may have to call up and help center
Post automatically merged:

I just realized I was wrong.

Uber is lagging...servers can't keep up...even when they are in large too.s where the temp 8s below freezing.

Uber is lagging...servers can't keep up...even when they are in large rooms where the temps are below freezing.

Someone wrote a thread recently relating to the fact about how Uber was taking tips.

I kind of felt it was a little too conspiratorial, but nevertheless, I had it stored in my files just in case LOL

But like I said earlier I didn't take them seriously about going too far like taking tips I just found out in the last 2 weeks then I get a text from Uber twice in the last two weeks, saying I receive the check and when I looked into the app I don't see the tip very very weird. I may have to call up and help center

Uber is lagging...servers can't keep up...even when they are in large too.s where the temp 8s below freezing.

Uber is lagging...servers can't keep up...even when they are in large rooms where the temps are below freezing.

Attachments

Last edited: