Uber startup bonus

Scrotchs

I signed up last month for Uber under the $750 bonus for 75 rides in 30 days. I confirmed at inspection. Just completed the 75th ride yesterday but Uber is telling me that I signed up under a $50 bonus not 750. I have the $750 text message from them and signed up a few weeks later, still in June.

Will they fix this or am I screwed? I sent them all the screenshots but they still seem to be fighting me on it.

Tedgey

I signed up last month for Uber under the $750 bonus for 75 rides in 30 days. I confirmed at inspection. Just completed the 75th ride yesterday but Uber is telling me that I signed up under a $50 bonus not 750. I have the $750 text message from them and signed up a few weeks later, still in June.

Will they fix this or am I screwed? I sent them all the screenshots but they still seem to be fighting me on it.
As someone who got $0 bonus to start I can't speak directly to it but in general if you have the documentation they're pretty good about paying.

Scrotchs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just received the message saying they will go ahead and deposit the bonus in 1-2 weeks. Glad they came through in it even though it took a little convincing.

OC Lady Uber Driver

I'm an email hoarder; I have all of the emails Uber has ever sent to me.

If you signed up under your friends referral code under the "Claim an extra $750" promo, after you complete 75 trips in 30 days, your friend get's $750. You get the satisfaction of a job well done. Uber has the right to change the terms of any promo without notice.

mandreyka

When I signed up I got nothing
I'm an email hoarder; I have all of the emails Uber has ever sent to me.

If you signed up under your friends referral code under the "Claim an extra $750" promo, after you complete 75 trips in 30 days, your friend get's $750. You get the satisfaction of a job well done. Uber has the right to change the terms of any promo without notice.
Is the $750 promo have to be done in 30 days? I don't remember reading that.

OC Lady Uber Driver

Uber changes its promos all the time. I signed up on my own and after I completed my first ride, I got an extra $100. After my first week, I got a $750 guarantee; Uber added to my earnings to bring the total up to $750 net. It all depends on what emails and text messages you get.

mandreyka

Ok thanks. I have a referral pending. Better get on him to get the 75 rides quick. I think he is going to quit after the 750 though,