• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Staging Area MYR

Indy444

Hi I'm a new UberX driver in Myrtle Beach and live close to the airport. I have been over there 5 times and cannot figure out where the fifo area is. I got ahold of Uber support and she just sent me an email link to the same info I already had. Nothing seems marked and I'm pretty sure we're not wanted in with the cab drivers! Any help would be much appreciated!

Atlwarrior

Hi, you go around the airport and stay in the outer lanes and make that immediate right and go pass the cabs and you will see the ride share lot across from the place where they clean up rental cars. Beware it is the slow season, and the retirees sit there all day until a request come. The

HenryT

Hi, you go around the airport and stay in the outer lanes and make that immediate right and go pass the cabs and you will see the ride share lot across from the place where they clean up rental cars. Beware it is the slow season, and the retirees sit there all day until a request come. The
I have been around there a few times and the GPS seems to show a spot where there is nothing. Is it next to the area where the gates are. There are a lot of guys back at the end of the road where it goes out toward Harrelson, is that it? I am confused.