Uber spanking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenfox

So I'm pretty sure this is for California only but I lead a whole bunch of garbage trips go down the drain and Uber said That's I would not get as many trip requests due to destination discrimination what are you guys know about this

Sampson10

The protected classes have been whining to their lamestream media enablers that no one wants to come to their dangerous crime infested neighborhoods to take them on $2.43 cent, wait 30 minute trips to the corner store while they shop, shoot the bull then take them back to the crib. So Uber is virtue signalling by punishing smart profitable drivers that have common sense.

This has been in the fake news all week.

Steven Ambrose

So I'm pretty sure this is for California only but I lead a whole bunch of garbage trips go down the drain and Uber said That's I would not get as many trip requests due to destination discrimination what are you guys know about this
Can you please more clearly illustrate what you are trying to ask here? Are you stating that you would get less ride requests due to you driving in more desirable locales over that of less desirable ones? Common sense is at play here. If you are not accepting requests from the less desirable areas and only taking the ones you are more comfortable with, then yes, there is chance you will get less requests.

To me, you have the right to accept whatever requests you like. Uber is free to state whatever, but I have never heard of anyone getting deactivated for low acceptance rates.

Invisible

Did they say this over the phone support line, the hub, in an email or text? If you received written documentation, save it. You’re an IC, and you have the right to decline rides. But Uber doesn’t have to give you rides, especially with so many drivers.

How’s your new (used car)?

drivers are ignoring their community service responsibility.

My responsibility is to pay my bills. To do that, I got to make a profit. I ain't making no profit driving 20 min. to no crime infested ' hood so I can take somebody to 1 of those Korean owned joints w/2" thick plexiglass & wait for them & briing them back & then have some Jr. thug throw rocks at my car all for $4

This isn’t a literary site.
Really. You want good grammar? Oprah has a book club. Google it & sign up. I'm sure she'd love to have you.

SHalester

I don't suppose you can prove any of that beyond opinion or myth? I reject all pool pings since 12/2; hasn't effected my other pings at all......Just saying.

DriverMark

This isn’t a literary site. And the OP also has a full-time job in addition to Uber, so he’s employable. Stop knocking people down!
LOL ... that's actually funny. @MiamiKid bashes drivers for bashing passengers but then does the same thing to drivers...... not that I'm disagreeing with the grammar comment....

What’s an ant?
Check out all these "ants" Ubering around...... open the passenger app and you will see the ants looking for food.....

20200218_Ants.JPG

Post automatically merged:

Do you have a screenshot of what they sent you that says this?

Status
Not open for further replies.