1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber signup problems

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Bharath Chandra, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Hi I tried to join in uber partner.. All the documents approved but driving record I am getting as
    Try uploading your Driving Record again
    The document has not yet reached its start date. Please upload the document again when it is in effect.
    Please help me

2. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust

It’s a blessing in disguise. Go to the Greenlight Hub.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  3. The closest Greenlight Hub to Tamworth (the location of the enquirer) is a return trip of about 800 kilometres or a drive of about 10 hours there and back.

4. DA08

DA08

There's nothing anyone on this forum can do for him either lol

5. Barong

Barong

Driving:
    UberX
    I had all my docs approved & couldn't get online either, I called the support number 1300 091 272.

My 2 issues were, firstly my car was listed twice, I was only uploading docs to 1 car listing, they deleted duplicate listing. This still didn't help me get online. Called them again, it appears although my address is listing outside of Brisbane, I considered registering 2 years ago when I was in Brisbane so I was 'registered' there even though lived elsewhere.

They have had to change my registered city & even upload all my documents again to new registered city. I had no idea on profile that we have registered cities against our names but that is in their system.

Hopefully you're online soon

6. Yawnie

Yawnie

so a DF of 400km after the issue is resolved at the greenlight hub :p

DA08 and Jack Malarkey like this.