• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber should not let old people drive

AveragePerson

Uber should disallow people above the age of 60 to drive for Uber. It's heightened safety concern for both the driver and passenger. Their eyesight, reaction, and thought process are impaired to some level.

At least give the rider the option to opt out of old drivers. These old dudes with full white hairs are already one foot in the coffin, I rather not have my risk of being involved in an accident increased.

TheCount

Uber should disallow people above the age of 60 to drive for Uber. It's heightened safety concern for both the driver and passenger. Their eyesight, reaction, and thought process are impaired to some level. At least give the rider the option to opt out of old drivers. These old dudes with full white hairs are already one step in the coffin, I rather not have my risk of being involved in an accident increased.
Uber should not let anyone under 35 drive. Their judgment and maturity are impaired. These young dudes that think they're bullet proof increase the risk of accidents.

ariel5466

60 is not old nowadays. My mom is almost 60 and she owns her own mobile dog grooming business and drives a huge van around all day and does a physically demanding job. When the weather is nice she'll go stand-up paddle boarding for miles. She goes to the gym every day, she's in better shape than I am. And her retirement plan is to get an RV and travel all over the country. And she's perfectly capable of all of it.

wn100804

Uber should disallow people above the age of 60 to drive for Uber. It's heightened safety concern for both the driver and passenger. Their eyesight, reaction, and thought process are impaired to some level.

At least give the rider the option to opt out of old drivers. These old dudes with full white hairs are already one foot in the coffin, I rather not have my risk of being involved in an accident increased.
"60"???

You are so full of San Francisco sidewalk pilings.

Listen you little runt. I am 65 and drive a hundred times better than any 24 year old does. I have NEVER, repeat, NEVER had an accident, speeding ticket or at any time an un-insurable driver license. When you grow up, then maybe you can get a big boy driver license.

Invisible

60 is the new 40. I’d feel safer with a 60 year old driver than I would with 21-25 year old drivers.

I’ve had several young U/L drivers who have almost hit me at large events where U/L have specific drop off areas.

One started backing up without even looking and almost hit me. The customer commented how awful that driver was and gave me $5, saying thanks for my safe driving. Another cut me off. Happens all the time with the young ones.

Another good troll post.

wn100804

Home boy says, " Next time, I'll @@@@ you up!"

Yeah you will you stupid ass BLM'er.
Post automatically merged:

OP is on to something.

Old people - out

Why stop there

Women. Nuff said. I doubt there has ever been a traffic accident in Saudi Arabia.
Asians, especially immigrants, most dangerous road on earth is a 99 Ranch parking lot. If you know then you know
Cat people- can we say freaks. Should not be around other people or machinery
Mormons- if I can’t get you to move from my front porch how the heck am I going to get you to move at the stop light
Anyone with stickers on the back indicating multiple procreations- obviously distracted

Sure we can think of more
How about any gender over two? Claiming to be one of 68 genders is good enough for me to call you a liar.

Psst, there are only two genders.

Michael1230nj

A pity that Youth is wasted on the Young.
Post automatically merged:

The don’t trust anyone over 30 crowd. Is about to be booted from Uber.

BigRedDriver

Of course you are advocating violating the law.