Uber should drug and alcohol test pax

Nina2

I always get drunk pax late at night so uber should drug and alcohol test all pax after like 9 or 10 PM and before 4 or 5 AM and deny any drunk or drugged pax

Uberscum

I always get drunk pax late at night so uber should drug and alcohol test all pax after like 9 or 10 PM and before 4 or 5 AM and deny any drunk or drugged pax
This would defy the whole purpose of taking an Uber ride. Do you realize how many lives have been potentially saved because Uber is around? They no longer have excuses like taxis being too expensive.

You are providing a service for drunks and Drug addicts. Do you really want them sitting in front of a steering wheel late at night on the roadways driving themselves home? I didn't think so.

everythingsuber

Whilst nobody is actually meant to be garbage disposal it goes with the territory to a certain level. You just try and get smart when and where you work. You get there and it looks like a good idea to leave pax behind then it is.
You'll always get the occasional one slip though that you regret no stopping that though.

Chocoholic

It's part of the game. If you don't ever want to drive drunks, don't drive after sunset. It's that simple.

If you want to minimize the super-drunks and professional drinkers, don't make pickups between about 1:40 am and 2:45 am. That's when the really excessive drinkers - the ones that can't walk straight and/or are likely to throw up - are being thrown out of the bar. I try to make sure I'm already on a fare, or I just stay clear of the bars. Of course, the surge maxes out about then - risk reward?

After abour 2:30 or 2:45, you start getting more workers going home from the bars and less patrons.

Or, just stay home after 10pm. ?‍♂

Korean Ant

And u all feeding nina the sperm cleana...
?‍♂?‍♂?‍♂

When the driver is high as f n the riders r drunk/high as f...thats a good trip..?
Post automatically merged:

It's part of the game. If you don't ever want to drive drunks, don't drive after sunset. It's that simple.

If you want to minimize the super-drunks and professional drinkers, don't make pickups between about 1:40 am and 2:45 am. That's when the really excessive drinkers - the ones that can't walk straight and/or are likely to throw up - are being thrown out of the bar. I try to make sure I'm already on a fare, or I just stay clear of the bars. Of course, the surge maxes out about then - risk reward?

After abour 2:30 or 2:45, you start getting more workers going home from the bars and less patrons.

Or, just stay home after 10pm. ?‍♂
Happy drunks r one of the best tippers...

For me...my least fav riders are morning commuters...
Alot of them are in a hurry n grumpy...

My favs are drunk/fd up bar rush/rave crowds...
99% of them r chill..they jst wanna bump some music n go home...how hard can that be?

Last edited:

Chocoholic

?‍♂?‍♂?‍♂

When the driver is high as f n the riders r drunk/high as f...thats a good trip..?

99% of them r chill..they jst wanna bump some music n go home...how hard can that be?
Forgot to mention.....

You'll do much better with the upscale places. Those patrons are going out to have a good time, not to get shjtfaced. Avoid the dives like the plague. Another place I avoid is the low end strip clubs, like Fritz's by Disney. Once had a pickup at one of those places, and they sent me a message, "Please pick up behind the building." Dark, secluded, seedy part of town? No thank you. Cancel.

Korean Ant

Forgot to mention.....

You'll do much better with the upscale places. Those patrons are going out to have a good time, not to get shjtfaced. Avoid the dives like the plague. Another place I avoid is the low end strip clubs, like Fritz's by Disney. Once had a pickup at one of those places, and they sent me a message, "Please pick up behind the building." Dark, secluded, seedy part of town? No thank you. Cancel.
If their ratings high enough, idc where they r...
I dont pick up under 4.6...unless ofc its 45+ then idc if their rating is 1..?

RogerJS

Then you should only drive AM and afternoons .. stick with school kids and workers without wheels

Uberscum

?‍♂?‍♂?‍♂

It's all fun and games until one @@@@@@@ who had a bad night makes a false claim report on you and you are done like toast that's burnt. But I agree with you on the Tipping, it's incredible how much money they just throw at you. I did the graveyard shift in New York City back in the 1990's and boy I tell you, they tip me well come but I had a bulletproof barrier that separated me from them.

But even here in Southwest Florida during season when it's busy, I did a couple of nights last year with the bar crowd. I had a lady in her mother from a bar, I only drove about four miles so it wasn't that much money but she threw $12 in cash at me. I can do that all night long LOL

Korean Ant

It's all fun and games until one @@@@@@@ who had a bad night makes a false claim report on you and you are done like toast that's burnt. But I agree with you on the Tipping, it's incredible how much money they just throw at you. I did the graveyard shift in New York City back in the 1990's and boy I tell you, they tip me well come but I had a bulletproof barrier that separated me from them.

But even here in Southwest Florida during season when it's busy, I did a couple of nights last year with the bar crowd. I had a lady in her mother from a bar, I only drove about four miles so it wasn't that much money but she threw $12 in cash at me. I can do that all night long LOL
Almost 6 years in.
Mainly driving nights...
Never had a problem like that...
I had riders dinging me here n there for no reason but no false accusations serious enough to get me deactivated..

I had to deal with murderers n lifers for over 6 years im confident i can deal with all types of riders of all kinds?

Slim Shady

Almost 6 years in.
Mainly driving nights...
Never had a problem like that...
I had riders dinging me here n there for no reason but no false accusations serious enough to get me deactivated..

I had to deal with murderers n lifers for over 6 years im confident i can deal with all types of riders of all kinds?
Only if you’re high. You drive sober and will definitely end up beating one of them.