• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber shillers

EJ974

they get an unscratchable itch everytime someone shares a genuine concern of income decline or market saturation... they, of course, make good money due to preferential treatment while we can't even complain?!

Henceforth, they will be referred to as "Uber shillers"

Awsumdriver

I go through the same Uber problems you guys do. I just don't sit around and whine about it.

I make on average 20-25/hr when I drive, more on the weekends. I also don't do this full time. But all the seasoned drivers like me will tell you that we have all encountered the problems you guys post about. We just find a solution to these problems.

Uber isn't easy money like it used to be. It just takes work. Look back two years on this forum and its still the same complains you guys have now. Just be smart.

They want people to buy/lease/ finance car and go bankrupt . That’s their startagy posting fake number .
That's @@@@ing dumb. Who the @@@@ leases a car for uber. No one should ever do that, not in this market.

EJ974

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I go through the same Uber problems you guys do. I just don't sit around and whine about it.

I make on average 20-25/hr when I drive, more on the weekends. I also don't do this full time. But all the seasoned drivers like me will tell you that we have all encountered the problems you guys post about. We just find a solution to these problems.

Uber isn't easy money like it used to be. It just takes work. Look back two years on this forum and its still the same complains you guys have now. Just be smart.
Congrats!!
You're the first shiller to arrive here.
You'll receive a jumbo prize package of pings from Uber in the near future ($400 in 4 hours).
So happy for you .

Harry70

That's &%$@!*ing dumb. Who the &%$@!* leases a car for uber. No one should ever do that, not in this market.
If you kidcopa and gill making 50$ an hour why not . Posting fake nuumbers 24/7 . I don’t want to get lessons from you . I know who is posting what . If it’s slow it’s slow . Your 3 people posting fake numbers won’t change that .

Awsumdriver

Screenshot_2017-10-08-11-12-00-1.jpg
If you kidcopa and gill making 50$ an hour why not . Posting fake nuumbers 24/7 . I don’t want to get lessons from you . I know who is posting what . If it’s slow it’s slow . Your 3 people posting fake numbers won’t change that .
Which part of '$20-25/hr' on avg equates to $50/hr? Idk what kidcopa, Gill, Eminem or Backstreet boys post; I'm just relaying my experience of approximately 3 years. No need to be sour.

There are three sorts of people, ones who learn from their own experiences, ones who learn from others experiences and ones who cry life's not fair.

Here's a jpeg for my 50/hr. Oh and one of those tripsbincludes a cleaning fees or $150.00.

Last edited:

Skips

I wonder how much uber pays you guys to promote them with these fake pay stubs. Everyone with little computer skills can edit a fake payment stub like this. But one thing for sure, y'll are psychopaths and worser than Donald Trump. Even after tricking drivers into signsigning up and driving for uber, it will only take them a day or two to find out the truth themselves that ur uber earning aren't realistic just a scam. These lies Just damage uber's image further.

Last edited:

Darshit

I tell you the secret, you will make more money by staying at home on sofa and watching tv, than uber.How much is that? Exactly 0$ .You might be lucky and produce same result - 0$ after all expenses. But this is rare thing and only few uber drivers are able to achieve it. Most will pay uber to do uber job

Bad Breath

they get an unscratchable itch everytime someone shares a genuine concern of income decline or market saturation... they, of course, make good money due to preferential treatment while we can't even complain?!

Henceforth, they will be referred to as "Uber shillers"
Then you’d love the Advice forum on UP. “Beware, shill infested waters”

Skips

Interesting how a guy can brag about 20 to 25 an hr after hst.
Correction, now days it's about $12-$19 an hour including HST and gas expenses. By the time u subtract both HST and gas for the day u are making about $6-$14 an hour. And after your entire business expenses for the day including wear and tear u are making about $2-$5 an hour. This is the fact.

On a daily basis each uber driver in Toronto whether good day or bad day falls within the range just mentioned.

Last edited:

Awsumdriver

I wonder how much uber pays you guys to promote them with these fake pay stubs. Everyone with little computer skills can edit a fake payment stub like this. But one thing for sure, y'll are psychopaths and worser than Donald Trump. Even after tricking drivers into signsigning up and driving for uber, it will only take them a day or two to find out the truth themselves that ur uber earning aren't realistic just a scam. These lies Just damage uber's image further.
Uber doesn't pay me shit apart from what I make driving. And I don't care to 'brag' about my 20-25/hr, it's what i end up making in average which isn't great, but it pays for school and serves its purpose.

Interesting how a guy can brag about 20 to 25 an hr after hst.
Pays my school bills and at the end of the year, I get the HST back - this isn't my full time gig and it shouldn't be yours either. And no ones bragging; simply relaying my experience in the past approx 3 years. I make more if I go downtown, but @@@@ DT traffic and it's people. The suburbs are good, longer rides, less traffic, nicer people.

Jshawkat

That's &%$@!*ing dumb. Who the &%$@!* leases a car for uber. No one should ever do that, not in this market.

GTFOH

Jshawkat

Rolling my eyes

Edit: thank you for removing the death threat. Probably not a smart idea to threaten murder on a public forum.
It wasn't murder

Don't talk BS

I said I would beat your face in not kill you lol

Relax

Also you just proved to me you are a total BSer with this comment lol @ murder

gtfoh

Yam Digger

The quickest way to lose your friends is to encourage them to buy a new car and drive for Uber just so you can get 30 pieces of silver....ahmmm, I mean, $300.

Actionjax

Earnings have definitely dropped. You can no longer just sit and wait for a ping like the good old days. You need to know where to be and what time to be at. That takes experience and time.

To make $25 an hour should be a baseline pre GST. I find noe people are making that at the 2am shift. That’s a bad deal right there. If you are not making in the area of $40 an hour you are wasting your time for a whole lot more risk.