Uber server errors

JimmyJ89

Noticed a couple server errors pop up tonight as well as about 7 of my trips still in "processing". Some of them have been processing for hours... Hope this doesn't mess up my pay or the current promotion. Seems a bit fishy to me.

tohunt4me

Noticed a couple server errors pop up tonight as well as about 7 of my trips still in "processing". Some of them have been processing for hours... Hope this doesn't mess up my pay or the current promotion. Seems a bit fishy to me.
Now they are robbing us to our face besides backstabbing fee increases,rate decreases,and pool.

JimmyJ89

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just checked it again and all the processing trips said $0.00. This is bullshit

kevink

Same here. Guess I will be on Lyft until this gets straightened out. Can't be burning fuel and putting miles on the car until I am being shown the money. This is BS

JimmyJ89

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
*update* issue seems to be resolved. All trips are now processed and shows proper amounts. For me at least

Driving and Driven

Uber is expanding rapidly and adding drivers in many new places, placing a greater load on their trip servers. They need more servers to handle all the data processing in a timely manner.

Nitedriver

anytime this happens you never loose the trips, they are placed in a queue and kick in when the system is up again, s'like you print and it's stock but you never loose it..