Uber sent me a message i will recieve $10,000 by April 27th in my bank account.

Takkens

Opened my Driver Uber account and a screen showed saying that I will be receiving $10,000 by April 27th. Did anyone else get it? I wish I could've taken the snap shot but I thought it was a mistake, so I closed the app and reopened it and wasn't there.

angel707

Opened my Driver Uber account and a screen showed saying that I will be receiving $10,000 by April 27th. Did anyone else get it? I wish I could've taken the snap shot but I thought it was a mistake, so I closed the app and reopened it and wasn't there.
u sure those zero are 4? lol but nice if u get 10k. i get $500 6800 trips

NorCalPhil

I'm sort of shocked that I have 2600 rides. Not shocked I won't see a dime from the IPO. Laughing that Uber has admitted they may never be profitable.

uber87j

16,800 rides since 2014, haven’t driven since late last year. Uber gave no indication of their intentions regarding IPO filing date or possibly bonuses/compensation and requirements thereof for drivers. Regardless of current status, shouldn’t we get something for the amount of work/rides put in already?
Class action lawsuit? Let’s talk.
Post automatically merged:

I'm sort of shocked that I have 2600 rides. Not shocked I won't see a dime from the IPO. Laughing that Uber has admitted they may never be profitable.
Why won’t you see the $100 for 2,500 rides?

NorCalPhil

16,800 rides since 2014, haven’t driven since late last year. Uber gave no indication of their intentions regarding IPO filing date or possibly bonuses/compensation and requirements thereof for drivers. Regardless of current status, shouldn’t we get something for the amount of work/rides put in already?
Class action lawsuit? Let’s talk.
Post automatically merged:

Why won’t you see the $100 for 2,500 rides?
Didn't know that was a thing, maybe I will.

If you haven't driven since late last year, do you qualify? Seems you have to give 1 ride this year to be in good standing...