Uber Select Launches in Las Vegas

rcorey

WELCOME TO HIGHER EARNINGS

As a top-performing driver-partner with a qualifying vehicle, you're a member of an exclusive group being automatically added to UberSELECT, a new luxury option launching NOW in Las Vegas.

Drivers invited to drive on SELECT, uberX and uberXL in other cities have increased their earnings 25%. SELECT partners must maintain a 4.7-star rating to remain eligible. Uber's licensing fee for SELECT is 30%. Uber's licensing fee for all uberX trips is 25%. Uber's licensing fee for all uberXL trips is 28%.

Uber Steve LV

30% :frown: and only $2 on base fare difference. Sounds like a bad deal, Las Vegas customers don't want or need this, they can grab a limo to feel good about themselves

TransporterX

30% :frown: and only $2 on base fare difference. Sounds like a bad deal, Las Vegas customers don't want or need this, they can grab a limo to feel good about themselves
Not your call. I don't drive Select but here we have lots of corporates who might feel good being driven in Select cars and they can afford/ don't care about the price.

UberDustin

Does anyone even get calls for XL? I have a 6 seat SUV and when I am online I dont even show as an XL. I also have a higher than 4.7 rating and dont show as a select. Might need to email support on this as if I am just gonna get X rides I should find a car with better MPG

TransporterX

Does anyone even get calls for XL? I have a 6 seat SUV and when I am online I dont even show as an XL. I also have a higher than 4.7 rating and dont show as a select. Might need to email support on this as if I am just gonna get X rides I should find a car with better MPG
What is your SUV make and model? XL must have 6 or more seats with seatbelts excluding driver. Email support for more info and to put you in the right vehicle class.

Uber Steve LV

I guess they will text you if you qualify, I replied and asked why a Tahoe but no Yukon. Was thinking of getting one and dumping the MKT.

TransporterX

So if you got the email, will you automatically be eligible to receive select fares? Or do you have to do anything with your account?
Open both driver and rider apps. Check if your vehicle appears. For instance, if you are driving XL, your vehicle should appear under X or XL.