Uber Select Guide.

AP92

Don't @@@@in do it! You'll end up giving people free rides in a nice car for Uber X rates. Uber doesn't let you log in only to take Select calls they make you log in as both. 3 of 20 trips will be Select. Plus Select NEVER surges when X surges passed 3.0 you'll magically get Select request just cheap @@@@s wanting a cheaper ride up the street.

Jiggie

Surging in general is down, last weekend was above average though compared to last few. Nevertheless I do recall seeing select surging, but that was earlier this year and not sure if before they forced select to take X.

Not sure when but uber also changed the rider app (iOS) that only shows surge rate after you select a service and pick destination whereas before you could see it on the slider.

AP92

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Surging in general is down, last weekend was above average though compared to last few. Nevertheless I do recall seeing select surging, but that was earlier this year and not sure if before they forced select to take X.

Not sure when but uber also changed the rider app (iOS) that only shows surge rate after you select a service and pick destination whereas before you could see it on the slider.
Select used to surge back when I started. Iv gotten few amazing Surge on Select before X 3.8 and a X 4.4 so that's $8.80 a mile. What caused it to die down is the Black Car/ SUV are forced to take Select they'll log in and not take any Select anyways half of them hate it.