Uber select drivers accept uber X rides but not pool. Why pay select $?

Xlady

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Correct me if I am wrong .Just started taking uber and heard I can get SUV and select rides sometimes when it's slow they take X requests

Last edited:

Xlady

Are you a select driver ."wtf"

Last edited:

Another SD driver

Well since you have given no information about your vehicle and what services you already provide I doubt anyone is really going to be able to help you. Title is also completely unrelated. Good luck.

Xlady

Thank for the response . I guess I just don't know what this site is all about and not about .My time spent here has been mostly time I could have been making money or learning.I did find great info.from a driver in New York . He is an U/X driver and has the best most uplifting advice . Have an exit plan this gig will only be good for about 6-8 Yrs.tops of you want to make real money for to work 50 hours a week or more and work hard this is no sissy job .Real success any where comes with hard work long hours and good work performed .He had a ton of real advice about get off your ads know your job and work real hard and you too can make over a thousand a week not at 30 to 40 hours though unless black or SUV .My attempt to start a thread was about a select driver bad mouthing uber X drivers saying they drive Kia cars that are 2001 and filthy and just a bad option .However Select drivers take uber X calls when they are slow or trying to make extra money .My response to that is why not just use uber X in that case you make get a select car.Uber SUV is a great option .if your taking a car just take the cheapest option want a nicer ride then take uber suv. Most are really nice and smooth ride vs any car

Last edited:

Xlady

You're an easy target for isis
Psycho driver you wouldent know crazy if Charlie Manson was eating fruit loops on your front porch doubt you have one what do you sit at the airport trolling these threads trying to stamp out competition you MUST must be single or your partner is cheating on you right now .Easy target haha .You don't even know who your talking to punk

SurferDan

Correct me if I am wrong .Just started taking uber and heard I can get SUV and select rides sometimes when it's slow they take X requests
I did that the first week of owning my select car. I did x/pool before and it was non stop work. Going to select its a lot less pings. I was tempted to 'stay busy'. Funny thing was I got 5 stars from select order passengers and the shitty X/pool passengers gave me lower ratings with the free upgrade. After doing the math I stopped picking up those broke dick shitty x/pool Pax and would wait for the select. It's 2.2x uber x rate. So I'd rather wait, do have the trips, deal with better human beings that understand value and quality, people that don't think a Prius is acceptable. Select drivers that go down to X are defeating the point of owning/operating a select car. So in short it's worth the wait, better pay, less work, and a classier type of client.