• Worth It!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @@@@ No!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ntcindetroit

Because I can post here if I want to.

And those non stop rides are a honeymoon phase. They are just trying to get you hooked. Lol
Not a honeymoon yet, they deactivated my account based on what hear-says. This time they said it's permanent. What do they mean deactivated permanently in today's American Rideshare English?

Frank C

Because I can post here if I want to.

And those non stop rides are a honeymoon phase. They are just trying to get you hooked. Lol
I guess it's good that I only have enough miles to burn to last me through the summer.

So how about my Uber Select question?

spaceman

Rather than start a new thread, can anybody provide an update on Uber Select? I have a 2017 which does not qualify for Select, and a 2019 which does. Both are lease vehicles with a finite number of miles I can use for Uber, but the 2017 non-Select vehicle has quite a bit more miles available for my use. Are there certain times and places in Detroit where I would be better off using the Select vehicle? I've had 35 rides since starting back up this past Thursday. 20 of these were using my Select vehicle without a single Select fare. In the 14 hours of driving I haven't sat idle for more than 2 minutes at a time. Is Select something to factor into my vehicle selection? Or just grab the more convenient vehicle and go?
Humm...

ntcindetroit

My hidden question was if a deactivated UberX driver can buy a Select eligible car and drive Select only? Knowing it's going to be a waste of time and money?

ntcindetroit

... I've had 35 rides since starting back up this past Thursday. 20 of these were using my Select vehicle without a single Select fare. In the 14 hours of driving I haven't sat idle for more than 2 minutes at a time....
If I read this right, you were given total 35 UberX rides with 20 rides on your leased select vehicle. It wasn't bad at all - 60% X-grade riders got a free upgrade from you to provided a Select car. The real question is do you lease the car intended for Select or not?

Frank C

If I read this right, you were given total 35 UberX rides with 20 rides on your leased select vehicle. It wasn't bad at all - 60% X-grade riders got a free upgrade from you to provided a Select car. The real question is do you lease the car intended for Select or not?
I had no idea when I leased my wife’s car that it qualified as Select. In fact, I had no plans to drive for Uber until a week after I picked up her new vehicle, and another opportunity fell through, requiring me to seek supplemental income.